ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

Bingo

These hypocritical clowns are all for shooting BLMsheep rioters/looters inside a Target but appalled when a trumpsheep rioter gets the same.
Who is for shooting " all for shooting BLMsheep rioters/looters inside a Target"

I'm for arresting them. Isn't that what police are supposed to do?

Because they are not builders, they are destroyers. They are bomb throwers. There is no plan for what comes after they tear it all down. That’s what happens when you have a movement (cult) that isn’t based on any real objectives or even principles. It’s grievance contrived and angry. That’s pretty much it.
Restoring adherence to the Constitution is not a plan?

You don't think BLM has anything to do with the treatment of blacks by people of authority?

I know, dumb question. Of course you don't.

You probably think you're compassionate by thinking justice was served yesterday when the killers of Ahmaud Arbery was life in prison. You probably think the system is working in that instance. In reality, it further displays how broken the system is all around, because those three white men thought it was OK legally to do what they did.

You can bet no regular black person has felt it was legally OK to kill a white man in the US.

I can't tell if those three idiots were that f-ing stupid or that f-ing entitled. Probably both.
What, exactly, are BLM's plans to improve the treatment of blacks by people of authority?

The only plan I've heard is to defund the Police.

As far as the Arbery case, justice is being served. You have no idea if the 3 white men though it "OK legally to do what they did". You are making up more shit in your mind to try to justify your idiotic idea that life sentences aren't justice.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear from you what their plans are after the Police are defunded. . Please be specific

Reactions: F.Fletch
No. My nitpick is the moron in the White House.

The Trump term in office was probably the worst 4 years of history since the depression. Hundreds of institutions and people played a significant role. A significant amount of that came from Trump critics. January 6 is the price we paid for the atmosphere our leaders in politics, media, entertainment, and elsewhere gave us. If you think this whole deal was the result of a rally you need to think again. What's worse, is that the Trump critics have expanded their vacuous venom to all political opponents and are worsening the political climate for all of us. Biden's speech is leading the way and people like you have bought it hook, line and sinker.

If you think marching around the Capitol in a funny hat, sitting in chairs reserved for the elites, while breaking some windows is an attack on our system of government you need to think again. It was a property crime committed in the Capitol for which the perps deserve to be prosecuted and punished. The real attack on our systems is ongoing and is all around us. The attacks include Eastern European, Russian, and Chinese oligarchs funneling millions of dollars to Biden's family with crickets from the media. The attacks include Congress passing multiple thousand page legislation covering dozens of individual topics without meaningful congressional debate and transparency. The attack includes limiting due process at public institutions of higher learning. The attack includes a couple of dominant communication platforms censoring ideas. The list of attacks is a long one and is doing real damage to our democracy.

I heard some elite moron favorably compare Biden's January 6 anniversary speech to Lincoln's Gettysburg address. Lincoln spoke after a battle where tens of thousands died and domestic tension was off the charts. Lincoln lifted up a nation and didn't mention his political rivals or the South a single time.

Biden? He acted like he was speaking at the DNC instead of to the nation. He attacked, attacked, and attacked rivals and opponents. His words were unpresidential, unprecedented, destructive, and divisive. His speech was exactly the wrong words at the wrong time.
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Lol, so biden grabbed women by the pussy and bragged about it? biden is best buds with the late jeffrey epstein? Biden cheated on multiple wives with prostitutes and then paid them off to keep quiet before the election? Biden hit on his daughter? Biden bullied people on twitter, including kids? biden catered to white supremacy groups (fine people on both sides of course)? Biden downplayed covid for fear of hurting re-election? Biden had protestors physically removed so he could have a picture of himself with a bible in front of a church? biden colluded with russia to assist with election campaign?

oh wait, no that was all trump. Trumpsters don't get to complain about evil humans being in politics.
Your post is a perfect example of why anti-Trump Republicans can’t support Democrats - you are eaten up with exaggeration, shading, half-truth, and outright lies. Just like the claims you make against the Trump you sell.

What, exactly, are BLM's plans to improve the treatment of blacks by people of authority?

The only plan I've heard is to defund the Police.

As far as the Arbery case, justice is being served. You have no idea if the 3 white men though it "OK legally to do what they did". You are making up more shit in your mind to try to justify your idiotic idea that life sentences aren't justice.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear from you what their plans are after the Police are defunded. . Please be specific
Blm's plans are twofold:
1) defalcation
2) police abolition

Reactions: DANC
Tweets are one thing. A speech to the nation from the Capitol is a different thing.

I don’t understand your comment that words don’t matter. I often criticized Trumps words, especially those that attacked others. What I did say, once Trump was out of office, his personality didn’t matter. Biden is doing his damnedest to keep Trump front snd center. .
I don’t think they’re different in any way. I would hypothesize Trump’s tweets reached just as money or more people as a weekday morning (non-Prime Time) speech from Biden.

Trump wasn’t worthy of the office with his behavior. Biden isn’t worthy of reelection based on performance to date and that (and Harris’) speech.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Was he charged with anything?

No.

He was cleared.

By your logic, anyone who is investigated and not charged is not cleared. That's not how our justice system works. But leftists like to play word games.
He was not cleared. Mueller said he couldn’t find a way to charge the president. That’s not clearing him. Unless you and I have different meanings of the word “clear” in non legal terms.

I don’t think they’re different in any way. I would hypothesize Trump’s tweets reached just as money or more people as a weekday morning (non-Prime Time) speech from Biden.

Trump wasn’t worthy of the office with his behavior. Biden isn’t worthy of reelection based on performance to date and that (and Harris’) speech.
Tweeting was definitely Trump's greatest strength and weakness.

It got him instant attention and following, but he carried it too far. Thoughts that should have stayed in his head came out in Twitter.

I don't think that makes him unworthy of the office, but everyone has their own opinion on it.

Kicking him off Twitter has probably helped any potential future political career more than hurt it.

• Haha
He was not cleared. Mueller said he couldn’t find a way to charge the president. That’s not clearing him. Unless you and I have different meanings of the word “clear” in non legal terms.
Well, geez, if you're falsely accused of a crime but it can't be proved, that's called being found innocent in a court of law.

I think you've fallen victim to the media spin on it.

• Haha
Necrotic envy and straw man arguments create an evil brew.
I appreciate the effort, Mas, but insults only work if they make sense. I'm thinking your sentence might have been lifted from one of those extremist websites you frequent. The people who curate those sites aren't particularly bright or particularly literate, so make dictionary.com your friend in 2022. Start by looking up "necrotic," and don't pair it with "envy."

Wishing you a new year of peace, clearer thinking and a shift toward sanity.

I recall arguments/discussions about DOJ policy regarding charging a sitting president.

Well, geez, if you're falsely accused of a crime but it can't be proved, that's called being found innocent in a court of law.

Nope, it's called being found not guilty.
Some non-innocent are found not guilty.
I'm sure the lawyers here know of some such cases.

I am not coming down on Trump or his associates as I have no idea what happened in regards to Russia

s5ccnlg8dt341.jpg

Seriously all wrong. He wasn’t charged. That doesn’t mean he was cleared. Mueller couldn’t find a way to charge the president. Read between the lines. And don’t accuse those of us who try to understand issues from all sides of “falling for the media’s spin.” GTFOH.

per mueller:

"Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I recall arguments/discussions about DOJ policy regarding charging a sitting president.

I am not coming down on Trump or his associates as I have no idea what happened in regards to Russia
I've come to the realization that none of danc's posts can be taken seriously, but many are unintentionally entertaining.

Because they are not builders, they are destroyers. They are bomb throwers. There is no plan for what comes after they tear it all down. That’s what happens when you have a movement (cult) that isn’t based on any real objectives or even principles. It’s grievance contrived and angry. That’s pretty much it.
Absolute mendacity at work.
Here are the facts;

BLM/Pantifa over 500 incidents in 7 months.

20 murders by rioters.

Hundreds of small businesses, many minority owned destroyed by arsonists and looters.

150 federal buildings damaged.

Over 2,000 law enforcement injured.

1-2. $Billion damages.

Rioters were bailed out immediately.

Most charges dropped.

The media promoted this violent insurrection.

Here are the facts;

20 murders by rioters.

Hundreds of small businesses, many minority owned destroyed by arsonists and looters.

1-2. $Billion damages.

Most charges dropped.

Mendacity? By whom?
Where in the Cortez88 post you cited, did he deny or even refer to any of the items you just mentioned?

Get a ****ing grip.

Here are the facts;

20 murders by rioters.

1-2. $Billion damages.

Most charges dropped.

yea..but January 6th!!!

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
Your post is a perfect example of why anti-Trump Republicans can’t support Democrats - you are eaten up with exaggeration, shading, half-truth, and outright lies. Just like the claims you make against the Trump you sell.

What lies? You just can't handle the truth

OK. I accuse you of humping sheep.

I guess if you can't prove you didn't, you're not innocent of beastiality.

Reactions: Lucy01
s5ccnlg8dt341.jpg

Seriously all wrong. He wasn’t charged. That doesn’t mean he was cleared. Mueller couldn’t find a way to charge the president. Read between the lines. And don’t accuse those of us who try to understand issues from all sides of “falling for the media’s spin.” GTFOH.

per mueller:

"Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."
Tomatoe Tomahtoe

I've come to the realization that none of danc's posts can be taken seriously, but many are unintentionally entertaining.
Still living in your head rent-free. I like it because it's very roomy.

Well, it was right there with the TSA agents standing around us. One of the TSA agents gave me a nod when I told the punk to F off and move on, but he'd probably have had to step in if I decked the guy. He only had me by a couple inches and a few pounds, but he was clearly a wuss, and I'd have felt bad for decking him. Plus I'd expect that TSA might have delayed me enough after that I would have missed my flight. They might even have kicked me out of the airport. My wife would have been pissed at me for either of those outcomes, but she was happy that I told the punk to F off. ;)
You and your lady were being old and slow. I didn’t want to drop you right in front of the TSA agents, which I would have.

If I had a nickel for every time some boomer told me to F*ck off, I’d be a millionaire. You think that bothers me? You probably don’t even vape.

If you think marching around the Capitol in a funny hat, sitting in chairs reserved for the elites, while breaking some windows is an attack on our system of government you need to think again.
I can't take you seriously when you reduce Jan 6 to this.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and DANC
I appreciate the effort, Mas, but insults only work if they make sense. I'm thinking your sentence might have been lifted from one of those extremist websites you frequent. The people who curate those sites aren't particularly bright or particularly literate, so make dictionary.com your friend in 2022. Start by looking up "necrotic," and don't pair it with "envy."

Wishing you a new year of peace, clearer thinking and a shift toward sanity.
Not an insult, bowel

You posting history exposes your likely fatal TDS, and envy. You are literally dying of envy.

Funny. You create another straw man, that
'Extremist' from whom I supposedly lifted my sentence. This straw man is neither smart nor literate....invented by you.

Won't work.

You're busted!

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
OK. I accuse you of humping sheep.

I guess if you can't prove you didn't, you're not innocent of beastiality.
Lol.

No, you hopeless moron. You, not IUINSB, would have the burden of proof and, if you didn't meet it, then he would be found not guilty (but not necessarily "innocent" as that term is commonly understood). Do you think OJ was innocent?

Then again, I'm talking to someone who believes the Supreme Court makes law. And that China could blow the US Navy out of the water. And that Kamala Harris was vice president on 1/6/21. And that the Gateway Pundit is a credible news source. And, etc., etc., etc.

Lol.

No, you hopeless moron. You, not IUINSB, would have the burden of proof and, if you didn't meet it, then he would be found not guilty (but not necessarily "innocent" as that term is commonly understood). Do you think OJ was innocent?

Then again, I'm talking to someone who believes the Supreme Court makes law. And that China could blow the US Navy out of the water. And that Kamala Harris was vice president on 1/6/21. And that the Gateway Pundit is a credible news source. And, etc., etc., etc.
That's what I said, dumbass. If I accused him of beastiality and couldn't prove it, he wouldn't be innocent, by his thinking, would he?

You really are desperate today.

That's what I said, dumbass. If I accused him of beastiality and couldn't prove it, he wouldn't be innocent, by his thinking, would he?

You really are desperate today.
Please tell us again, danky, how the Supreme Court makes law.

^^^ cuckoo ^^^

Congratulations - you and IGW are in the same nuthouse.
I don't blame you, danc, for trying to deflect from your moronic posts, but here's a reminder (below) of the absurdity of one (posted today in your "Wise Latina" thread). I guess you slept through 8th grade Civics, assuming of course that you made it as far as the 8th grade.

Seriously, several of the justices have made stupid remarks about covid. Everyone is an expert.
"Pretty disturbing, actually. If they're making law based on bad info, we really are screwed.

Hopefully someone corrects her and whoever else is making inaccurate remarks."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT