ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

Here is what undermining Democracy really looks like.

Obama's Justice Department and FBI spied on the opposition party's presidential campaign.​

meter-false.jpg
link

As to Hillary's actions, she and the people around her had terrible instincts. But we're not talking about lying and cheating in a campaign. The issue is trying to overturn election results.

As long as we have the archaic electoral college system, electors will face pressure for their votes. Obviously, threats of violence should be prosecuted. Attributing such threats to the Democratic party is reprehensible.

Boycotting the inauguration destroys democracy? Maybe if Obama didn't go to Trump's, you'd have a point. But I don't think you want to go there, do you?

Jimmy Carter should not have said what he said, and if Hillary said that the same goes for her. I won't defend that thinking, and maybe they did influence people.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say everything you included in your post did qualify as an attack on our democracy. Even under those circumstances, would it have any bearing on the assessment of the aims of Jan 6 to stop the certification of the democratic election?

I don't think so. It could be a contextual argument. But what we now know about the White House's efforts to stop the certification of the election on Jan 6, while the mob surrounded the Capitol, makes it hard to paint it as anything other than an attack on democracy. I would argue the greatest since Lincoln.

meter-false.jpg
link

As to Hillary's actions, she and the people around her had terrible instincts. But we're not talking about lying and cheating in a campaign. The issue is trying to overturn election results.

As long as we have the archaic electoral college system, electors will face pressure for their votes. Obviously, threats of violence should be prosecuted. Attributing such threats to the Democratic party is reprehensible.

Boycotting the inauguration destroys democracy? Maybe if Obama didn't go to Trump's, you'd have a point. But I don't think you want to go there, do you?

Jimmy Carter should not have said what he said, and if Hillary said that the same goes for her. I won't defend that thinking, and maybe they did influence people.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say everything you included in your post did qualify as an attack on our democracy. Even under those circumstances, would it have any bearing on the assessment of the aims of Jan 6 to stop the certification of the democratic election?

I don't think so. It could be a contextual argument. But what we now know about the White House's efforts to stop the certification of the election on Jan 6, while the mob surrounded the Capitol, makes it hard to paint it as anything other than an attack on democracy. I would argue the greatest since Lincoln.

They aren't arguing in good faith. Do you really think they would be defending or yabbutting Jan 6th if trump had won and dems were the ones that stormed the Capitol?

They are just doing what good partisan followers do. Listen to their propaganda and then share it with us.

I think now he is going with the "there were plants herding the sheep" . They didn't really want to storm the Capitol but silent agitators (that didn't like Trump) were instigating it lmao.

"If all the other kids were going to storm the Capitol, it wouldn't make it right for you to."

If people held themselves accountable the way they would demand their kids to do, especially when it comes to doing harm to others, we'd be in a much better space.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
This would explain some of the lefties on here. The old racism card. The dems favorite card in the deck.

Nearly a year after former President Donald Trump left office, many voters still view him favorably, while Democrats consider most of his supporters to be racists.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable impression of Trump.

This would explain some of the lefties on here. The old racism card. The dems favorite card in the deck.

Nearly a year after former President Donald Trump left office, many voters still view him favorably, while Democrats consider most of his supporters to be racists.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters have a favorable impression of Trump.
Can you imagine getting that call while you're watching one of your good shows

He did not once tell anyone to get violent. As I said before in a previous post I had a friend that was there that day. A tremendous philanthropist BTW and ND grad. He started witnessing people marching in arm in arm (soldier like) coaxing people to go towards the capital. It was at that point he left because it did not seem right to him. I'll take his word over any damn way the media tries spinning this crap.

You all leave out the billions in damage done and murders in cities all over the country in 2019 from riots the left (democrats) promoted and ignored and looked the other way while it took place. That was far worse than anything on January 6th.

You keep listening to the msm though. They have you trained on cue like chimps.
The crowd on 1/6 thought the rules had changed for rioting, based on the 'summer of love' that had occured all summer in order to influence the election.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Bloom said "sent by Trump". You're moving the goal posts.

Trump riled them up with election fraud bs, told them to fix it and march to the Capitol. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize what would happen. Trump sat watching it unfold on tv and he was hardly upset with the results of his sheep herding. How many people begged Trump to make a public statement telling the mob to stop on Jan 6? Trump was reported to be all too happy about his sheep storming the building.

Anyone who broke the law over the summer should be charged with the appropriate crime. The left is not defending the people that committed crimes, whereas the right seems to want to defend Jan 6 or at least pretend it wasn't very bad. Bringing up the summer riots as some kind of yabbut to jan 6 is ridiculous. BLM was not even politically motivated by the left let alone even in the same hemisphere as trying to make people distrust the election results.

Summer riots were worse than the treason on Jan 6? Only because it was on your side of the partisan divide. You can't see beyond your GOP blinders. If those were dems on Jan 6, then you would see it for what it was.
"The left is not defending the people that committed crimes"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

You poor idiot - the media didn't even report it as crimes. They said it was 'mostly peaceful'

Maybe I'll start calling you Bubble Boy, since you seem to live in a bubble of your own reality.

Reactions: Indianaftw
You are trying to debate with hickory? Lol good luck hickory likely applauds the chicago teachers union for staying home. The guy is one of the most hardcore leftist slash nanny state guys you will ever find. Dare I say likely anti capitalist dude as well
You're assuming he is a dude...... I wouldn't be too sure.

"If all the other kids were going to storm the Capitol, it wouldn't make it right for you to."

If people held themselves accountable the way they would demand their kids to do, especially when it comes to doing harm to others, we'd be in a much better space.
Good to see you and Hickory buddying up.

You idiot. Going to the Capitol does not mean breaking into the Capitol.

You and the other BLOOMing idiot have bought the leftist line hook, line, and sinker.

Hey idiot, he riled them up with election fraud bull crap and then sent them to the Capitol to fix the problem.

Most people with half a brain understood completely what Trump was attempting to accomplish. The Jan 6 traitors understood as well since they did exactly what Trump wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
Hey idiot, he riled them up with election fraud bull crap and then sent them to the Capitol to fix the problem.

Most people with half a brain understood completely what Trump was attempting to accomplish. The Jan 6 traitors understood as well since they did exactly what Trump wanted.
This is true, but to be fair more trumpers in DC never got within a quarter mile of the Capital than did.

I don't agree with their cause or narrative but they have the right to peaceful protest and can't all be lumped in as rioters or terrorists.

This is true, but to be fair more trumpers in DC never got within a quarter mile of the Capital than did.

I don't agree with their cause or narrative but they have the right to peaceful protest and can't all be lumped in as rioters or terrorists.

True. Not all became treasonous but those that did were doing so thinking they were following Trump's orders.

I don't think anyone had issue with people being at Trump's speech / protest. It was when a portion of them marched on the Capitol with nooses, claiming they were part of an insurrection and attacking Capitol Police that it became an issue.

True. Not all became treasonous but those that did were doing so thinking they were following Trump's orders.
No argument there. That has been proven through their own words in real time not just in post riot courtrooms looking for forgiveness.

He did not once tell anyone to get violent. As I said before in a previous post I had a friend that was there that day. A tremendous philanthropist BTW and ND grad. He started witnessing people marching in arm in arm (soldier like) coaxing people to go towards the capital. It was at that point he left because it did not seem right to him. I'll take his word over any damn way the media tries spinning this crap.

You all leave out the billions in damage done and murders in cities all over the country in 2019 from riots the left (democrats) promoted and ignored and looked the other way while it took place. That was far worse than anything on January 6th.

You keep listening to the msm though. They have you trained on cue like chimps.
No...he did not know "who" it was. There was people there conservative and liberal demonstrating BUT the groups that were hand on shoulder he could not identify. He said they came from other areas and left him wondering something doesn't seem right and departed. On the way back he saw more groups coming in and was a little intimidated.

Edit:
From what he said the way they marched in a line hands on each other's shoulders. Several of them. The behavior was different than everyone else. This was after the speech.

All so dumb. People don't care. Inflation is at a 40 year high. That's what people care about
You're such a phony. You ignore every other post about what happened that day (including the one I responded to that casts doubts on what he claims) and then pick my post to respond to with your right wing nonsense...
Just like you always respond negatively to me, but ignore the neo-nazi rantings of someone like mas...

I have a whole thread where mas posts anti-semitic vitriol and you completely ignore it. But you attack me for a posting an actual video in response to what ftw claimed?

Posts of mas you NEVER attacked...

"Over 200 Jew-run and funded organizations have been instrumental in the resettlement of tens of thousands of Muslims into North America. A few collateral damaged Jews are small change to those working hard to earn their revenge for 'persecution ' by White Christians.

You don't know shit.

The efforts by Jew funded and staffed NGO's to facilitate the mostly illegal movement of Muslim 'refugees into mostly White, mostly homogeneous countries is widely documented.

Have someone search for HIAS for you on a neutral browser, such as DuckDuckGo.

It's all there.

International Jewery declared 'War' on Germany as early as 1933. The front pages of the _YT are full of these declarations.

In this case, as the authors of the books cited were presumably American, they were both on the 'winning 'side.

Some people are much more easily propagandized than others. The MSM, made up predominantly by Jews, concealed Roosevelt's physical malaise as well as they drove him into a bloody world War.

Remember, world Jewery declared war upon and called for the destruction of Germany as early as 1933."

My post elicited an attack and that one didn't? And how about this jewel?...

"Jews get about as much mileage today out of the Holocaust that happened 75 years ago as Blacks today get out of slavery that hasn't happened for 155 years. It keeps them united in the common bond of persecution. One of the basic laws of nature is Safety In Numbers. They wouldn't be as united in strength without their belief (real or imagined) in continued anti-Semitism and racism. The best way to defeat racism and anti-Semitism is to quit accusing other people of it. I (We, the rest of the people) don't have a problem with Jews or Blacks. Why do they keep thinking I (again, We, the rest of the people) do as if that's what they really want? Ans. - It's to their advantage. Good for them!
Like Reactions:Ignorant and Arrogant and Mas-sa-suta

Yet over 200 Jewish groups are actively involved in bringing thousands of Muslims into the United States. It's one of those inconvenient truths Zionists don't want to talk about.

Jews have been, over history, expelled from over 100 countries, predominantly European Christian countries.

Multiple jewish sources discuss their hatred for Christians, and the predominantly White western Christian nations. The goal is to dilute the populace of White Christians by supporting minority immigration, predominantly unskilled and uneducated illegals.
The goal is to weaken the White Christian society and provide cover for the jews who would be the dominant minority.

It's no secret."

Not a single "no one cares" from your phony ass. Anyone (that matters) can easily see the truth..., and who you do or do not attack...

You're such a phony. You ignore every other post about what happened that day (including the one I responded to that casts doubts on what he claims) and then pick my post to respond to with your right wing nonsense...
Just like you always respond negatively to me, but ignore the neo-nazi rantings of someone like mas...

I have a whole thread where mas posts anti-semitic vitriol and you completely ignore it. But you attack me for a posting an actual video in response to what ftw claimed?

"Over 200 Jew-run and funded organizations have been instrumental in the resettlement of tens of thousands of Muslims into North America. A few collateral damaged Jews are small change to those working hard to earn their revenge for 'persecution ' by White Christians.

You don't know shit.

The efforts by Jew funded and staffed NGO's to facilitate the mostly illegal movement of Muslim 'refugees into mostly White, mostly homogeneous countries is widely documented.

It's all there.

International Jewery declared 'War' on Germany as early as 1933. The front pages of the _YT are full of these declarations.

In this case, as the authors of the books cited were presumably American, they were both on the 'winning 'side.

Some people are much more easily propagandized than others. The MSM, made up predominantly by Jews, concealed Roosevelt's physical malaise as well as they drove him into a bloody world War.

Remember, world Jewery declared war upon and called for the destruction of Germany as early as 1933."

"Jews get about as much mileage today out of the Holocaust that happened 75 years ago as Blacks today get out of slavery that hasn't happened for 155 years. It keeps them united in the common bond of persecution. One of the basic laws of nature is Safety In Numbers. They wouldn't be as united in strength without their belief (real or imagined) in continued anti-Semitism and racism. The best way to defeat racism and anti-Semitism is to quit accusing other people of it. I (We, the rest of the people) don't have a problem with Jews or Blacks. Why do they keep thinking I (again, We, the rest of the people) do as if that's what they really want? Ans. - It's to their advantage. Good for them!

Yet over 200 Jewish groups are actively involved in bringing thousands of Muslims into the United States. It's one of those inconvenient truths Zionists don't want to talk about.

Jews have been, over history, expelled from over 100 countries, predominantly European Christian countries.

Multiple jewish sources discuss their hatred for Christians, and the predominantly White western Christian nations. The goal is to dilute the populace of White Christians by supporting minority immigration, predominantly unskilled and uneducated illegals.
The goal is to weaken the White Christian society and provide cover for the jews who would be the dominant minority.

It's no secret."

Not a single "no one cares" from your phony ass. Anyone (that matters) can easily see the truth..., and who you do or do not attack...
I know more about that day than you will ever know if you spend the rest of your life reading articles about it.

Last edited:
Sounds like Sinema was not swayed by Bidens latest tirade in Georgia yesterday. Schumer is not going to be able to ram it through period. It is over.

FYI Voting Rights Update

-Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's (D-AZ) spokesperson said the Senator was not influenced by Biden's speech and remains "absolutely opposed" to any rule change that "eliminates the 60 vote threshold".

-The completely ends any chance Schumer had to force through the fed election takeover.

-Even if Manchin flip-flops (which he won't), Dems don't have Sinema

Sounds like Sinema was not swayed by Bidens latest tirade in Georgia yesterday. Schumer is not going to be able to ram it through period. It is over.

FYI Voting Rights Update

-Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's (D-AZ) spokesperson said the Senator was not influenced by Biden's speech and remains "absolutely opposed" to any rule change that "eliminates the 60 vote threshold".

-The completely ends any chance Schumer had to force through the fed election takeover.

-Even if Manchin flip-flops (which he won't), Dems don't have Sinema
The democrats could find themselves with zero control in 2024. Minority power in the Senate is important. It's in both parties' best interest to preserve it

Last edited:
Reactions: bailey777
The democrats could find themselves with zero control in 2024. Minority power in the Senate is important. It's in both parties' best interest to preserve this
This is just pathetic. So basically we need to change the rules so we can win he is fully admitting that. Once you go down this road you cannot come back this would not a one time carveout and they know it and would use it all the time. They are flat out desperate.

If the democrats are so loved and so popular why do they need mass mail in voting and ballot harvesting to win???

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer says fellow Democrats are telling Sen. Joe Manchin their own seats and party majority are at risk if the Senate doesn't change its filibuster rules to counter state voting restrictions.

Schumer revealed the appeals to party and self interest Wednesday hours after a group of nine senators met with Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) in an effort to get her behind changes to the filibuster. Both have been holding out and standing by their opposition to ending it.

'This is too important to just concede,' Schumer told MSNBC's 'Morning Joe.'

'We are working there are constant meetings and not just among the few senators, but just about every senator – every single one of the 50 [other than Manchin and Sinema] is talking individually to Joe Manchin to Kyrsten Sinema – and they're saying things like: "I'll lose my election if the legislature is allowed to do this in my state.''

Schumer continued: 'We lose our majority – but more importantly, we'll lose our democracy. And those speakers yesterday that I mentioned were very powerful,' he said.

Reactions: DANC

You don't know shit.

It's all there.

It's no secret."

Didn't you know, mcm is a completely unbiased moderate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid
And there were people arrested. They have been sitting there asses in jail for a long time now too. BUT your boy just showed his side. And I could post 50 video's with 50 different views. Thanks for sharing.
The point just goes right over your head. It's the timeline and location of the video...

You mentioned your friend was wary of people he saw leaving for the Capitol while blubberbutt Trump was still speaking. I posted Klepper's video showing people he ENCOUNTERED who were making their way to the Capitol while Trump was still speaking, including a very obvious group of Proud Boys nearly marching in lock step...

You initmated that your friend suspected some sort of "set-up", I posted an actual video of people who appeared to be Trump supporters who for whatever reason were in the vanguard of people heading to the Capitol. Again everything in Klepper's video is happening away from Trump's speech while Trump's speech is on going...

Now if you think these people are "antifa plants" or FBI agents, I'd say that's loony, but whatever...

I did think it was instructional that during the discussion of Ray Epps, that mas chimed in that Epps AND Stew Rhodes were "Feds"...You'd think if Rhodes were a "Fed" he'd find away to avoid being charged with the most serious crime to be levelled against any Jan 6 rioter to date...

The point just goes right over your head. It's the timeline and location of the video...

You mentioned your friend was wary of people he saw leaving for the Capitol while blubberbutt Trump was still speaking. I posted Klepper's video showing people he ENCOUNTERED who were making their way to the Capitol while Trump was still speaking, including a very obvious group of Proud Boys nearly marching in lock step...

You initmated that your friend suspected some sort of "set-up", I posted an actual video of people who appeared to be Trump supporters who for whatever reason were in the vanguard of people heading to the Capitol. Again everything in Klepper's video is happening away from Trump's speech while Trump's speech is on going...

Now if you think these people are "antifa plants" or FBI agents, I'd say that's loony, but whatever...

I did think it was instructional that during the discussion of Ray Epps, that mas chimed in that Epps AND Stew Rhodes were "Feds"...You'd think if Rhodes were a "Fed" he'd find away to avoid being charged with the most serious crime to be levelled against any Jan 6 rioter to date...

Ray Epps is also an Oathkeeper member. And the head of Oathkeepers has been charged.

I guess you don't find it the least bit interesting that Epps was a prominant organizer and agitator that belongs to an organization whose leader has been charged with sedition, but hasn't been charged himself.

Ray Epps is also an Oathkeeper member. And the head of Oathkeepers has been charged.

I guess you don't find it the least bit interesting that Epps was a prominant organizer and agitator that belongs to an organization whose leader has been charged with sedition, but hasn't been charged himself.

If he committed a crime and doesn't get charged when they are actually finished charging people, then yes that would be odd.

And speeches. And rallies. And news conferences. Trump was the most divisive POTUS in my lifetime and it is not even close. Anyone who denies that is a partisan hack or intentionally obtuse.
You are absolutely correct on this one.

Even though McConnell blocked basically all Democrat legislative proposals and court nominees during Trump's Presidency (allowing Trump to brag about all the federal judges and justices he appointed), Trump now calls McConnell a loser after McConnell refused to say Trump won the 2020 election.

Trump is so divisive that he even divides his supporters.

You are absolutely correct on this one.

Even though McConnell blocked basically all Democrat legislative proposals and court nominees during Trump's Presidency (allowing Trump to brag about all the federal judges and justices he appointed), Trump now calls McConnell a loser after McConnell refused to say Trump won the 2020 election.

Trump is so divisive that he even divides his supporters.
·
Biden is beyond toxic at this point. Nobody wants to be seen with him.

Why would Kamala distance herself from President Biden as did Abrams? Beyond my ken.
Quote Tweet

bAFJK1NA_normal.jpg

Tim Perry
· 4h
.@VP Kamala Harris' office confirms that she will not join President Biden when he meets with Senate Democrats for a last effort push for voting rights later this afternoon. A reminder that Harris was tapped to lead the administration's efforts on voting rights back in June.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
·
Biden is beyond toxic at this point. Nobody wants to be seen with him.

Why would Kamala distance herself from President Biden as did Abrams? Beyond my ken.
Quote Tweet

bAFJK1NA_normal.jpg

Tim Perry
· 4h
.@VP Kamala Harris' office confirms that she will not join President Biden when he meets with Senate Democrats for a last effort push for voting rights later this afternoon. A reminder that Harris was tapped to lead the administration's efforts on voting rights back in June.
What a clown show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT