ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics

oh bidenomics works great! if you get a coveted llc assigned to you as a member of THE JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the meantime the rest of us struggle to afford freezer burned crab!!
Wait now we are becoming energy efficient, I mean never mind the majority of people that voted for him are struggling to buy groceries its all good look at the bigger picture.

Anyone who works hard can do fine in this economy. No need to blame the government.

cohen-lame.gif

Anyone who works hard can do fine in this economy. No need to blame the government.
meh that's not the point. is gov making life easier or harder for people. is gov assistive or creating barriers. gov played a role in making our lives more expensive. from in your face ways with the contribution to inflation to more subtle ways with the insane amount of regs that go with building/construction and everything else. i have friends who are developers who bitch endlessly about the red tape that goes with it today. to biden's credit they are beginning to do that. but again it's an example of gov

it's seen here often. well what policies do the republicans have. let's hear them. less. we want less interference. less involvement. Be an aid to people who work hard not an obstacle

so anyone who works hard isn't interfered with by gov, or having their lives made more difficult/expensive/aggravating by gov

Last edited:
meh that's not the point. is gov making life easier or harder for people. is gov assistive or creating barriers. gov played a role in making our lives more expensive. from in your face ways with the contribution to inflation to more subtle ways with the insane amount of regs that go with building/construction and everything else. i have friends who are developers who bitch endlessly about the red tape that goes with it today. to biden's credit they are beginning to do that. but again it's an example of gov

it's seen here often. well what policies do the republicans have. let's hear them. less. we want less interference. less involvement. Be an aid to people who work hard not an obstacle

so anyone who works hard isn't interfered with by gov, or having their lives made more difficult/expensive/aggravating by gov
I’ve been laughed at on here for saying what you just said. I will always believe Americans who work hard can not only do fine, they can achieve the American Dream.

I’ve been laughed at on here for saying what you just said. I will always believe Americans who work hard can not only do fine, they can achieve the American Dream.
Hey, @stollcpa...about the reply post you were able to make on a thread that was locked (must be a mod thing)

"Oh, we’re not supposed to respond to the libs? Anytime we want to talk about Biden the answer is whutabout Trump."

My point was that TDHoosier was disrespecting posters who respond to anti-Trump stuff, so your question should be aimed at him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Wait now we are becoming energy efficient, I mean never mind the majority of people that voted for him are struggling to buy groceries its all good look at the bigger picture.
Don’t worry. I have some great ideas. Let’s use more expensive energy sources, expand government programs and tax the rich! Also, don’t worry about the numbers not adding up. We can always just print some paper.

I think its time for another hearing on gas stoves. Haven't had one of those in a month or two.

I don't think the majority of people that voted for him are struggling to buy groceries.

Reactions: Indyhorn
So you guys would take things like systemic racism more seriously if brothers were just looking to buy some crab legs?
the brothers i know are far more worried about those lonely bags of crab legs systemic racism. big old bags with just a few broken, freezer burned legs inside.

I don't think the majority of people that voted for him are struggling to buy groceries.

I thought minorities only voted for Joe?

The incidence of high inflation stress is a good deal greater for Black and Hispanic individuals than for others; 57.2 percent of Hispanics reported inflation stress, 53.7 percent of Blacks, 43.6 percent of whites and 38.6 percent of Asians.

i think that's who he panders to tho. the working class. poor minorities etc.
I think BOTH political parties do that.

No one is claiming that on their first day in office they're going to help the billionaire elite class.

I think BOTH political parties do that.

No one is claiming that on their first day in office they're going to help the billionaire elite class.
i think it's long been more associated with the dems. joe knows scranton not wall street. union guy. not the investor's class. if you're black you vote dem blah blah blah.

i think that was part of trump's appeal again with maga was the working guy who feels left out.

making life more expensive isn't a good strategy for any party

Not working so well

Trump supporters love three issues with the economy being one of them.

The other two are immigration and Ukraine.

In my view, any presidential administration has a limited influence on the economy.

Immigration including how to deal with amnesty requires reforms by Congress and the support of both parties.

Our support for Ukraine is all about some in Congress looking for ways to make spending cuts and a change in attitudes about engaging in wars which stems back to Iraq and Afghanistan..

Last edited:
Reactions: NPT
Maybe if the store you bought your crab legs from did a better job of wrapping them, they wouldn't get freezer burnt.

Bitch.
I just can’t believe all eppy has gone through and his first job in 20 years is seafood distributor in joe Biden’s America. One day you’re a million dollar lottery winner. The next trying to move freezer burned crab legs. That’s life right there

Don’t worry. I have some great ideas. Let’s use more expensive energy sources, expand government programs and tax the rich! Also, don’t worry about the numbers not adding up. We can always just print some paper.

Lets just reduce taxes on the rich, pretend we're making mexico pay for the wall, and pretend like all that is helping reduce the deficit by magic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT