ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball changes coming for you old farts

It's been her dream to retire to Florida and I have no desire. I go down for a week or so each month and just hang out. I like Florida as a vacation place - not to live. Too many old people.
Wow that’s awesome for both of you. What part does she go to?

Holy shit!!! Wow. I have everything there is. We are going to have a family meeting this weekend and cut a bunch of shit. I never watch Amazon, Disney, and so many others. It’s just stupid

My household has a lot of different streaming apps.

I just discovered she signed up for Starz. I asked why and she said because it was a good deal. I asked is there anything good on it and she told me she hadn't been on it yet.

She signed up for it last month.

The one she'd get rid of me before it would be prime. I think we get it anyway since by now, she should have a small stake in the company, but she loves the Boys and the new one that came out about the kids in school that I can't think of right now.

I'd personally like to get rid of Netflix, but she watches breaking bad when she gets home from work so that's also a no go.

I'm still looking for that tree that money grows on.

I just discovered she signed up for Starz. I asked why and she said because it was a good deal. I asked is there anything good on it and she told me she hadn't been on it yet.

The one she'd get rid of me before it would be prime. I think we get it anyway since by now, she should have a small stake in the company, but she loves the Boys and the new one that came out about the kids in school that I can't think of right now.

I'd personally like to get rid of Netflix, but she watches breaking bad when she gets home from work so that's also a no go.

You have a female that loves The Boys??? Lucky man!

It’s weird what we bitch about tho. Netflix Hulu Disney Amazon paramount hbo combined is less than a family of four dinner at an avg restaurant. One dinner

I thought I read that Amazon Prime is going to pick up all the regional Bally Sports stuff, no?

We don't have Bally Sports, so we use my parents' sign in on their app (he uses my Apple TV, Disney bundle and HBO Max, so we're good there). Bally's app sucks so hard. Almost every time we open the app, we have to sign in again. If we can just watch all the local games through Amazon Prime, that will be one less thing to worry about.
I thought I read in the OP article that the judge or Manfred said no to all 11 baseball teams and they only get the Tigers, Rays and whoever the other 3 were for streaming?

I won't pay for the Bally app, so I'm with you about Prime being a good thing.

Reactions: Cortez88 and larsIU
YTTV didn't have Magnolia or something like that. Instead of telling her to watch her own stove, I relaxed my pimp hand and allowed it.

Reality: I got tired of the endless comparisons and just said "I trust your judgement, Do what you want, Dear". I couldn't take any more of it.
YTTV, ESPN +, Peacock….and still cheaper than directtv. Thanks Starlink.

You have a female that loves The Boys??? Lucky man!
Starlight went in to the plastic surgeon and asked for the full Kardashian. Completely ruined her face.

17053367503083.jpg

I thought I read in the OP article that the judge or Manfred said no to all 11 baseball teams and they only get the Tigers, Rays and whoever the other 3 were for streaming?

I won't pay for the Bally app, so I'm with you about Prime being a good thing.
Same here. I really want to watch Pacers games, but there is no chance I’m paying $20 a month for the stupid Ballys app just for that. I wonder when the games will be available on Prime? I also wonder what the cost will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT