ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

Of course she won't get banned or have any of her posts pulled.

She's in the protected class and always has to have the last word. Responding to each of her posts is as useless as responding to all Hickory's - they just drag your IQ down to their level.
Now, this is just one man’s opinion, but I think unclemark is a little scared of her. To be fair, she is a spitfire. Some days I wish she was on the “Dream Team”. Hopefully, Joe’s 3rd wife leaves him and Zeke marries into the team.

Now, this is just one man’s opinion, but I think unclemark is a little scared of her. To be fair, she is a spitfire. Some days I wish she was on the “Dream Team”. Hopefully, Joe’s 3rd wife leaves him and Zeke marries into the team.
Could be he likes to be intimidated by women.

At this point, I’m not 100% sure that she isn’t my 3rd wife posting from a secret computer. They both have very striking similarities. Their filament isn’t connected on both ends and the glass is cracked.
So, hell no!!

A running live ticker at the top of who’s currently in “Hall Monitor” jail. Now that would be handy, but it’d be too transparent for these pukes.
When I spent 15 minutes compiling the receipts of name calling the other way it was eye opening. No chance any of them have gotten a time out. To Goat's credit he has told both sides to knock off the name calling. But the ban hammer only comes out on one side. And when a mod mentions its hard to do as they themselves had funny nicknames for Trump then you know it's a one sided affair.

Well, McMurt and I would get along well sharing the tv. But I’m too old for him, too woke for him, and I don’t want to deal with the terror tyke.. ( But I think I’d love the teenager)

Well, McMurt and I would get along well sharing the tv. But I’m too old for him, too woke for him, and I don’t want to deal with the terror tyke.. ( But I think I’d love the teenager)
You and the teen would be besties.

I got her and her friends so good. They were having so much fun and I shouted “There it is!!!! School canceled tomorrow!!!””

They screamed like Taylor swift entered the living room. Then I said “kidding!!!” Worst feeling ever that all kids should experience

I got her and her friends so good. They were having so much fun and I shouted “There it is!!!! School canceled tomorrow!!!””

They screamed like Taylor swift entered the living room. Then I said “kidding!!!” Worst feeling ever that all kids should experience
Oh shame on you!!!! Not something to joke about! Everyone here was hoping too, but not even a delay, so far. Best sign at Buffalo/Steelers game: See you next week, Taylor!

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Fantastic but needy as hell. Good grief
Yep, as were the older girls, away from home for the first time and very very pampered. I even liked that, but I felt guilty when I had to say no, but I didn’t very often. And they were always really appreciative. I had to teach a bunch how to do laundry, how to mail a letter, how to make popcorn, you name it. And they all wanted their mommies when they got sick, But they helped me with technology and fashion! Even Steven.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yep, as were the older girls, away from home for the first time and very very pampered. I even liked that, but I felt guilty when I had to say no, but I didn’t very often. And they were always really appreciative. I had to teach a bunch how to do laundry, how to mail a letter, how to make popcorn, you name it. And they all wanted their mommies when they got sick, But they helped me with technology and fashion! Even Steven.
Yeah see that’s how my daughter is. Useless. She put popcorn in and hit 300 or 3000. Smoke for two days in the kitchen. She’s super clueless. So are her friends. I have her 4 days a week but bc of the holiday today I’m on my 5th straight day and exhausted.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Yep, as were the older girls, away from home for the first time and very very pampered. I even liked that, but I felt guilty when I had to say no, but I didn’t very often. And they were always really appreciative.

Say no to what?

Pillow fights.
l5iOL9fnyvesHoL7lY.webp

Yeah see that’s how my daughter is. Useless. She put popcorn in and hit 300 or 3000. Smoke for two days in the kitchen. She’s super clueless. So are her friends. I have her 4 days a week but bc of the holiday today I’m on my 5th straight day and exhausted.
If you knew how many times I had to explain to the firemen why our alarm went off because of popcorn. And you can’t call them off. Once alarm goes off, everyone must go outside ( and invariably it was the 2 am munchies) , firemen and truck has to come, with alarm, and they have to check the house, while we are all outside in our pajamas. ( and boys trying to hide from me). And you’d think they’d learn their lesson. Unless you know teenagers.

Has to be like being the basketball refs both sides hate as nobody believes they can call a blocking or charging correctly.
This week, I've been accused of only banning conservatives because I disagree with them, and I've been accused of being a Trump cultist who won't allow liberals to tell the truth about my hero.

Reactions: UncleMark
This week, I've been accused of only banning conservatives because I disagree with them, and I've been accused of being a Trump cultist who won't allow liberals to tell the truth about my hero.

Yeah, I was a Trump flunky when I corrected a poster who made a total misrepresentation of a statement Trump had made.

Steven? You had a trans in your house?

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Who taught them to read a road map?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT