ADVERTISEMENT

20% (12) of Final Four (60) are from Indiana. Let that sink in.

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
I got this from a family member this morning who played at U of E in the 60's, which only means he is very knowledgeable about hoops.
I can't help but think between the rise of AAU, Prep schools, and the portal, they collectively provide Indiana kids with many options.
Hell, if we don't recruit them, I can't blame them.

Peace to the Hoosier Nation! Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: CriticArisen
I got this from a family member this morning who played at U of E in the 60's, which only means he is very knowledgeable about hoops.
I can't help but think between the rise of AAU, Prep schools, and the portal, provide Indiana kids with many options.

To be fair, 11 on PU's team.

I can't help but think between the rise of AAU, Prep schools, and the portal, they collectively provide Indiana kids with many options.

This stat is due to painter having the state on lock down. 11 Indiana kids on his roster

yeah data is a little skewed due to one team.

Still, shows you can get a team into the Final 4 without flying to Sarasota 20 times a year.
Will any of these 3 recruiting assistant coaches be shown the door in favor of one who can actually coach guys up?? One would think Dolson would at least have made this part of the end of season discussions with the HC.

Reactions: steelyvan
K.
I’ll bank that.

But why wouldn’t they?

Have you even looked at who they have coming in without a whoring Brinks truck we seem to be relying on??

Are you seeing this? Are you actually paying attention?

You’ve got your crank up about them losing maybe 10 games next year when we can’t even put a team on the floor in April?

Are you high?

Kaufman has been a major disappointment. Loyer maybe. Pass on Gillis

TKR is starting on a F4 team, has started every game this year on a team ranked #1 for a good bit and #3 in the last polls. It won the Maui tournament and the B1G regular season. And he's a disappointment?

Gillis shoots 40% from 3 and IU needed 3 pt shots on a team that went to no post-season tournaments and you'd pass? OK.

Only one guy on Purdue is responsible for this F F. appearance ..
And he's not from Indiana....
I'd take Smith..The rest..Meh.
Purdue losses 6 -9 games next yr..Bank that...
I'll take a 6 loss season next year... that would make them 27-6. That means that they go 15-5 in conference (at worst).

Reactions: BleedinGold
K.
I’ll bank that.

But why wouldn’t they?

Have you even looked at who they have coming in without a whoring Brinks truck we seem to be relying on??

Are you seeing this? Are you actually paying attention?

You’ve got your crank up about them losing maybe 10 games next year when we can’t even put a team on the floor in April?

Are you high?
English?

That’s a really dumb answer. If you understand basketball you would see that is exactly the type kid Iu needs
I have forgotten more about the game than you will ever know and even more importantly and unlike you I know what most of us expect of our athletes.

You cannot imagine how little what some reversing jacket toad thinks means to me.

Just so you understand your place here.

• Wow
Reactions: Zero Credibility
I have forgotten more about the game than you will ever know and even more importantly and unlike you I know what most of us expect of our athletes.

You cannot imagine how little what some reversing jacket toad thinks means to me.

Just so you understand your place here.
I highly doubt that Bud or you would not say what you said. IU needs a Gillis on the team.

Wow, Gladys you seem even more juvenile and self absorbed than usual this morning.

Your capacity for self-celebration is now legendary with this post. Congratulations.

Before you were just a petulant child alleging adulthood but now your panties are really showing.

Repeatedly acting like this is somehow your anointed digital turf because a high “post count” of perpetual churlish content is nauseating.

Grow up and leave what’s left of this fan base alone.

We will all be better for it as I suspect so will you.

And remember son— no fatuous solar gazing this afternoon because you believe yourself immune to basic physics too.

Hate to have you blind and dumb.

Wow, Gladys you seem even more juvenile and self absorbed than usual this morning.

Your capacity for self-celebration is now legendary with this post. Congratulations.

Before you were just a petulant child alleging adulthood but now your panties are really showing.

Repeatedly acting like this is somehow your anointed digital turf because a high “post count” of perpetual churlish content is nauseating.

Grow up and leave what’s left of this fan base alone.

We will all be better for it as I suspect so will you.

And remember son— no fatuous solar gazing this afternoon because you believe yourself immune to basic physics too.

Hate to have you blind and dumb.
Which juvenile poster are you posting about?

Look to me like they should be recruiting more Canadians.
Excellent, "82". Canadian hockey players at that. Or just follow the demographic trail of Vikings, Serbs and Watusis with 7 foot DNA. Like riding the roller coaster, unless you must bend down to clear the 7 foot bar you can't play. Then add some guys from Floyd's Knob or New Amsterdam. You can be our new Athletic Director.

Plenty of time for a first round NIT loss and a golf vacation in AZ... /shrug
Folks, c'mon. He's at the Final 4, where I believe they still have coaches meetings. It's where he's supposed to be...you know, for work? None of you have ever played golf while working? Unless you're one of 2 teams, most D1 coaches are playing some golf this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT