ADVERTISEMENT

Your thoughts on Jalen Blackmon

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
I watched the Marion/Ft Wayne Luers game on IHSAATV.ORG website to see Jalen Blackmon. I was impressed with several of the Ft Wayne Luers players. Causey and Thompson are good guards. I liked Thompson's motor and ball handling ability. He looked to pass a lot though he averages 16 a night. Now to Blackmon. The kid is an insane outside shooter and he hit all his free throws. He takes the ball to the rim with a lot of speed, though he did get out of control and forced things. I'm not sure about the talent level in Marion. It looked like Blackmon did not want to pass the ball as much as I think he should have. But then again maybe the talent isn't there. I dunno. Marion won the game, but I didn't think they are coached that well. Anybody seen Jalen play in person. Thoughts?

I watched the Marion/Ft Wayne Luers game on IHSAATV.ORG website to see Jalen Blackmon. I was impressed with several of the Ft Wayne Luers players. Causey and Thompson are good guards. I liked Thompson's motor and ball handling ability. He looked to pass a lot though he averages 16 a night. Now to Blackmon. The kid is an insane outside shooter and he hit all his free throws. He takes the ball to the rim with a lot of speed, though he did get out of control and forced things. I'm not sure about the talent level in Marion. It looked like Blackmon did not want to pass the ball as much as I think he should have. But then again maybe the talent isn't there. I dunno. Marion won the game, but I didn't think they are coached that well. Anybody seen Jalen play in person. Thoughts?
Yeah . . . he can shoot . . . but can he guard a chair?

:D

Marion beat Ft. Wayne South last night, 62-60. Jalen missed one free-throw but is still over ninety percent from the line. Marion is at far less than full strength with injuries and suspensions. February could be interesting.

I dont think we will get him. Its hard to get the 3rd brother. We didn't get Eron Gordon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT