ADVERTISEMENT

You want to witness the meaning of the word "intense"?...

IUCol

Junior
Nov 11, 2017
Watch on YouTube Coach Allen's pre-game speech. Woof...I was ready to suit up. I don't think I knew just how fired up that guy can get. I think that speech had something to do with the win.

Kudos to our HC...he may figure this out yet...vbg.

And Kudos for spirit to Whop P....Indiana Football 2.0...gotta love that...its my new motto...let's get another win and end this season strong. Even if we come up against somebody too tough, play to win...give it your all and we can all live with the results.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Watch on YouTube Coach Allen's pre-game speech. Woof...I was ready to suit up. I don't think I knew just how fired up that guy can get. I think that speech had something to do with the win.

And Kudos for spirit to Whop P....Indiana Football 2.0...gotta love that...its my new motto...let's get another win and end this season strong. Even if we come up against somebody too tuff, play to win...give it your all and we can all live with the results.

I am beginning to feel that IU will go 1 & 1 with PSU and UM. Last night I told my son the next batter is going to hit a single, drive in 2 runs and the Nats will be up by 4 going into the last inning. After it happened my son said "DAD, YOU NAILED IT!"

I knew this a whole inning before it happened.

Reactions: IUCol and 76-1

And Kudos for spirit to Whop P....Indiana Football 2.0...gotta love that...its my new motto...let's get another win and end this season strong. Even if we come up against somebody too tough, play to win...give it your all and we can all live with the results.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I would be more encouraged if the players were reacting with 1/5 of the intensity CTA is putting into it.

There's no doubt CTA is all in. The question I have had with his teams is if the players are all in.

That speech was for the OSU game. I'm not sure the players were really buying what the coach was selling, because any intensity there was did not last past the first play.

Reactions: IUCol
I've always felt that these films ought to be kept in house (for posterity) to be aired maybe 8-10 years down the line for historical purposes.

That's a "family" meeting that we have no business being present at... ( in my opinion)...

Reactions: Hoosiersfan2018
I would be more encouraged if the players were reacting with 1/5 of the intensity CTA is putting into it.

There's no doubt CTA is all in. The question I have had with his teams is if the players are all in.

That speech was for the OSU game. I'm not sure the players were really buying what the coach was selling, because any intensity there was did not last past the first play.
Idk about that, OSU is so talented that there's nothing that can overcome that talent deficit, It looked like the end of the world at the time, but now after seeing OSU do the same thing to everyone else, what can you say? I saw a stat last Saturday Ohio State this year is the 2nd team ever to start the season by scoring 30+.& allowing 10-- in their 1st 8 games. 2nd team EVER.

Reactions: IUCol
Idk about that, OSU is so talented that there's nothing that can overcome that talent deficit, It looked like the end of the world at the time, but now after seeing OSU do the same thing to everyone else, what can you say? I saw a stat last Saturday Ohio State this year is the 2nd team ever to start the season by scoring 30+.& allowing 10-- in their 1st 8 games. 2nd team EVER.
Actually, correction: they are the 1st team to score 30+ & allow 10-- in their 1st 5 CONFERENCE games, not 1st 8 games overall(they allowed 21 to FAU in their opener), stil, they are only the 2nd team in the history of college football to do that in conference play. Nebraska in 198....5? I think? Was the other..nope, it was the '87 Nebraska team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT