ADVERTISEMENT

You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I’m not making excuses for him. Trump lies all the time. Recognizing that isn’t partisan. I was merely complimenting hoot for his measured take on things. It’s refreshing to see less emotional responses from someone that is on your side of the political fence. It’s something hyperpartisans here can’t do on any subject. You know that.
But the post you were complimenting said that he thought Trump basically didn’t lie, that he just didn’t know certain things. We all know that may be true of some, but not the majority of his lies.

The OP should look in the mirror. Always calling others stupid gets old. Someone who’s smarter than everyone else shouldn’t be wasting their time baby sitting sorority girls and leading cheers in the end zone of football games. There has to be a job saving the world you would qualify for.

I am trying to figure out whether you inherited well or divorced well. I think it’s probably the former since you’re a misandrist.

You need to understand something about the left and elections. Because the left can never be wrong about anything, whenever the left loses an election it will always be because the other voters are stupid, racist, imbeciles, and troglodytes. It isn't possible for "others" to be correct about anything. Same goes for that idiot George W. Bush, and that moron Ronald Reagan who won elections.

Those who don't agree with the left can sit with the Aussies in the dunce corner.

Donnie loves his uneducated.
I think that statement says a lot about the people that harp on him all the time. He plays with them knowing that what he says will get them riled up and they never fail to respond. I remember when Knight was coach he did outlandish things knowing that it would throw a lot of people into a tizzy and I'll bet he had many laughs watching them.

You know nothing about me. And looking at the Trump regime as any kind of positive? Sorry, I’m not that ignorant.
I know enough about you to know that you despise 1/2 of your fellow Americans. You think that anyone who doesn't agree with your worldly construct is ignorant, a moron, a racists, a misogynists, and you hold utter contempt to them. Virtually every post of yours is bashing those that don't have your view of things. I don't know if it is intended or not, but you come across as someone full of hate. Maybe that is not you in real life....I hope not, but that is how you present yourself here.

But the post you were complimenting said that he thought Trump basically didn’t lie, that he just didn’t know certain things. We all know that may be true of some, but not the majority of his lies.
So? How did that translate into defending Trump? I wasn’t, but you somehow kept to that conclusion.

1/2? Where did that number come from? I hope you are not implying that 1/2 of Americans are all out Trump supporters. You can't be that big of a simpleton, but it would go a long way toward proving the OP wrong.
Well, approx 1/2 that voted voted for Trump. I saw a poll yesterday from Zogby that said his approval is at 51%. You tell me. If it makes you feel better should I have said 45%?

I know enough about you to know that you despise 1/2 of your fellow Americans. You think that anyone who doesn't agree with your worldly construct is ignorant, a moron, a racists, a misogynists, and you hold utter contempt to them. Virtually every post of yours is bashing those that don't have your view of things. I don't know if it is intended or not, but you come across as someone full of hate. Maybe that is not you in real life....I hope not, but that is how you present yourself here.

Well, zeke4ahs does have a point. If you're someone who's in denial about Trump and most in his admin/org being corrupt, then you likely lack critical thinking skills or just blindly accept the word of a conman. I'm an independent and it's pretty easy to connect the dots and see the writing on the wall.

Plus, there's the group who truly believe Trump is authentically looking out for their best interests when, in reality, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Not sure why this isn't so obvious. So yeah, ignorant might be the right word.

Reactions: UncleMark
Well, zeke4ahs does have a point. If you're someone who's in denial about Trump and most in his admin/org being corrupt, then you likely lack critical thinking skills or just blindly accept the word of a conman. I'm an independent and it's pretty easy to connect the dots and see the writing on the wall.

Plus, there's the group who truly believe Trump is authentically looking out for their best interests when, in reality, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Not sure why this isn't so obvious. So yeah, ignorant might be the right word.
I am not in denial on Trump. He has many many flaws, and in general is not a good person. That being said, those that dismiss 100% of everything he does is in denial just as much as those that you accuse.

You need to understand something about the left and elections. Because the left can never be wrong about anything, whenever the left loses an election it will always be because the other voters are stupid, racist, imbeciles, and troglodytes. It isn't possible for "others" to be correct about anything. Same goes for that idiot George W. Bush, and that moron Ronald Reagan who won elections.

Those who don't agree with the left can sit with the Aussies in the dunce corner.
And what's your point?

Well, even Nero had die-hard supporters too!:(

I think that statement says a lot about the people that harp on him all the time. He plays with them knowing that what he says will get them riled up and they never fail to respond. I remember when Knight was coach he did outlandish things knowing that it would throw a lot of people into a tizzy and I'll bet he had many laughs watching them.

And that’s behavior you’re ok with from the president? Intentionally doing outlandish things to rule people up looks like leadership to you? In defense of your partisanship you’ve lost all perspective on decency.

So instead of commenting on her post, you trash her occupation and personal life. Very Trump-like. I imagine if you met her in person, you would offer an insult about her looks. As I said, your post reveals much about who you are as a person. Not a great image.

I didn’t say anything about her looks. This winter I offered on more than one occasion to meet her at a basketball game a bury the hatchet. She’s the one posting insults all the time. You ignore that fact. I got sick of it this morning and fired back.

I am not in denial on Trump. He has many many flaws, and in general is not a good person. That being said, those that dismiss 100% of everything he does is in denial just as much as those that you accuse.

What has he done that shouldn't be dismissed? I'm sure there's something but I'm curious to know your or anyone else's thoughts.

I would love to read/hear what Mueller said. Unfortunately, Trump won't let us read the real report, not the redacted version that probably deleted anything that is negative of Trump! Is this an obstruction of justice or what?
Its not Trump who prevents reading the entire unredacted report. Its the law and some national security matters.Only certain members of jurisdictional committees and some DOJ personnel have access. You cannot disclose grand jury testimony. Its against the law. You cannot disclose classified information. Its the law. At last count, only two Democrat members of Congress have gone to the secure area and read the entire unredacted report. They DO NOT want to know. They want to complain. They know there is no criminality, no collusion, no conspiracy. They're just screaming to drive attention to Trump and meanwhile they are shaking in their boots that other current investigations will disclose information adverse to the Dem political effort. Quit calling for Dems to get the entire report. Its a bogus complaint. They have no intention of ever reading it. They want to ask questions and make accusations, not learn the answers.

That’s ridiculous and you know it. I don’t recall at any time any significant number of people saying this about any previous election. Why? Because no previous election had nominated a man who was clearly ignorant and a racist. No group of people suddenly decided a corrupt reality star would be a qualified leader. You kill off a few brain cells every time you defend this monstrosity and try to normalize what is happening .

Liberal smuggary has been on the march for decades. It led to Obama's "bitter clinger" description of "other" people. It lead to HRC's "deplorable" description of "other" people. The Facebook and Twitter positive liberal feedback loops nurture it; two mediums which you often cite as being indicative of important things. People routinely post "scientific" bullshit about how people who watch one media outlet are smarter than people who watch a different one. Liberal smuggary has evolved to the point that RESIST! has made normal politics impossible. Nothing is more telling than your continued derision of any criticism of what you and your cohorts have done to politics as "normalizing" Trump.

Sigh!

Oh, I operate with half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair.

So, you are saying that Trump (and Knight) were not assholes, but just acted like it to "rile" up a certain group of people for their own entertainment?

Not sure that's much of a defense of the behavior, but I'm sure you find it clever.
Nope I'm saying that they were assholes but did stuff on purpose to rile others up.

Reactions: Ladoga
And that’s behavior you’re ok with from the president? Intentionally doing outlandish things to rule people up looks like leadership to you? In defense of your partisanship you’ve lost all perspective on decency.
My partisanship???? .... it's not mine, it's yours that is blinding you.... I was commenting and not defending anyone. I didn't say that behavior was okay (you read that into it). I just said I think he does that stuff on purpose and then sits backs and laughs. I think RMK did that sometimes too. What's so hard to understand about that?

Can you elaborate on this "warrant to spy" on Trump's campaign? The only warrant I'm aware of was the FISA warrant on Carter Page in Oct 2016. Page LEFT the Trump Campaign in Sept 2016, so I'm curious as to how a warrant from Oct 2016 was designed to "spy" on the Trump Campaign? TIA,for you clearing this up for me...
Yes, I was talking about the Fisa warrant. If it was done simply because of the Steele Dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton then all of us should have a problem with that.

Reactions: Lucy01
You know nothing about me. And looking at the Trump regime as any kind of positive? Sorry, I’m not that ignorant.
Not at all. I’m friends with many people that don’t have my world view. Just spent two weeks vacation with several conservative friends. They are conservative yet don’t support Trump. As always, it’s fun traveling to other countries and hearing everyone in the world laugh at our leader. I am constantly around people that have different views. Who I’m not around are people that support a vile man like Trump. There is no excuse for that. And I don’t and won’t apologize for that. As the saying goes, supporting him doesn’t make you a racist, but it shows you are ok supporting one. I’m not. And I’m fine with you bashing me for it . PS Work on your math skills.

Someone always insulting others needs a wake up call. Everyone on here puts up with her constant bullshit posting.

So instead of commenting on her post, you trash her occupation and personal life. Very Trump-like. I imagine if you met her in person, you would offer an insult about her looks. As I said, your post reveals much about who you are as a person. Not a great image.
No he wouldn’t cause I’m really hot. ( well maybe 20 years ago... lol)

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

What has he done that shouldn't be dismissed? I'm sure there's something but I'm curious to know your or anyone else's thoughts.
The one thing he’s done I’m in favor of and I think he and his buds got nothing from is the prison reform bill. But honestly, I think he did that so he could have meetings with our next president, Kim Kardashian.

That’s ridiculous and you know it. I don’t recall at any time any significant number of people saying this about any previous election. Why? Because no previous election had nominated a man who was clearly ignorant and a racist. No group of people suddenly decided a corrupt reality star would be a qualified leader. You kill off a few brain cells every time you defend this monstrosity and try to normalize what is happening .

Liberal smuggary has been on the march for decades. It led to Obama's "bitter clinger" description of "other" people. It lead to HRC's "deplorable" description of "other" people. The Facebook and Twitter positive liberal feedback loops nurture it; two mediums which you often cite as being indicative of important things. People routinely post "scientific" bullshit about how people who watch one media outlet are smarter than people who watch a different one. Liberal smuggary has evolved to the point that RESIST! has made normal politics impossible. Nothing is more telling than your continued derision of any criticism of what you and your cohorts have done to politics as "normalizing" Trump.

Sigh!

If you’re going to do a whole post on liberal “smuggary” I’ll play into that and tell you maybe you should spell it correctly. And the brain thing? Yeah, it’s been noticeable since about 2015.

Its not Trump who prevents reading the entire unredacted report. Its the law and some national security matters.Only certain members of jurisdictional committees and some DOJ personnel have access. You cannot disclose grand jury testimony. Its against the law. You cannot disclose classified information. Its the law. At last count, only two Democrat members of Congress have gone to the secure area and read the entire unredacted report. They DO NOT want to know. They want to complain. They know there is no criminality, no collusion, no conspiracy. They're just screaming to drive attention to Trump and meanwhile they are shaking in their boots that other current investigations will disclose information adverse to the Dem political effort. Quit calling for Dems to get the entire report. Its a bogus complaint. They have no intention of ever reading it. They want to ask questions and make accusations, not learn the answers.
Translation: The report has too much dirt in it!
Lol at Dems shaking in their boots, while Trump had a literal temper tantrum in the Rose Garden today.

Can you elaborate on this "warrant to spy" on Trump's campaign? The only warrant I'm aware of was the FISA warrant on Carter Page in Oct 2016. Page LEFT the Trump Campaign in Sept 2016, so I'm curious as to how a warrant from Oct 2016 was designed to "spy" on the Trump Campaign? TIA,for you clearing this up for me...
Yes, I was talking about the Fisa warrant. If it was done simply because of the Steele Dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton then all of us should have a problem with that.
But it wasn’t and if you paid any attention at all you would know that.

Sigh!

Normal politics? Like McConnell holding the Senate hostage for the past six years. Just a normal dude making decisions in the public’s best interests, while making shady deals with Russia and appointing unqualified judges. Totally normal and productive.

Reactions: gmhowes
Normal politics? Like McConnell holding the Senate hostage for the past six years. Just a normal dude making decisions in the public’s best interests, while making shady deals with Russia and appointing unqualified judges. Totally normal and productive.
Looking at McConnell during the Obama era and then coming to the conclusion that it's the Democrats ruining "normal politics" is extremely laughable.

THE DUDE LITERALLY FILIBUSTERED HIS OWN BILL BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED IT

No he wouldn’t cause I’m really hot. ( well maybe 20 years ago... lol)

I didn’t disparage your looks. I maybe badly poked fun of your wealth. Seriously I don’t get insulting people based on who they voted for.

Are you deliberately being obtuse,or are you really unaware of the incongruency of the statement you made? This is what you said...

"I didn't chant Lock Them Up. I am in favor of this investigation on how they got the warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign."

Now you have said that you were referring to the FISA warrant on CARTER PAGE. I pointed out to you that Carter Page LEFT the Trump Campaign in SEPTEMBER 2016,and the FISA Warrant was granted in OCTOBER 2016. So what I'm asking you is how is a warrant on a FORMER MEMBER of the Trump Campaign spying ON the Trump Campaign? I'm asking since YOU made the claim...

Btw, Page has been under FBI observation since 2013, when he was implicated on a wiretap the FBI intercepted of Russian Intelligence officers discussing the recruitment of US Citizens as possible "agents". Trump was the one who added a man with a troubled history who was an outspoken critic of the sanctions on the Russian financial industry to his campaign staff. NOBODY made Trump hire slime like Manafort and Page to his "team"...

Reactions: kobis18
Are you deliberately being obtuse,or are you really unaware of the incongruency of the statement you made? This is what you said...

"I didn't chant Lock Them Up. I am in favor of this investigation on how they got the warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign."

Now you have said that you were referring to the FISA warrant on CARTER PAGE. I pointed out to you that Carter Page LEFT the Trump Campaign in SEPTEMBER 2016,and the FISA Warrant was granted in OCTOBER 2016. So what I'm asking you is how is a warrant on a FORMER MEMBER of the Trump Campaign spying ON the Trump Campaign? I'm asking since YOU made the claim...

Btw, Page has been under FBI observation since 2013, when he was implicated on a wiretap the FBI intercepted of Russian Intelligence officers discussing the recruitment of US Citizens as possible "agents". Trump was the one who added a man with a troubled history who was an outspoken critic of the sanctions on the Russian financial industry to his campaign staff. NOBODY made Trump hire slime like Manafort and Page to his "team"...
So you are saying that Page was believed to be a soviet plant in the Trump campaign? Why didn't they tell Trump about it then?

There's no way you aren't a troll
I think there are a lot of trolls on here if you mean people who just want to argue. All I did was to say I went to a rally and asked others about their experience at them. That post got removed. Then I bring up that I went to the rally on here and people are arguing like crazy. So I will say it again. How many of you have been to a rally? Where was it at and for? What was your experiences there?

In Zeke’s mind, if one isn’t calling for the presidents immediate removal, they are Trump lackeys.
Except for the fact that I’m not calling for his immediate removal. But merely because the GOP will continue to ignore his crimes and cover up for him, so there’s no point. Anyone that has read the Mueller report and paid attention to everything else going on and thinks he shouldn’t be immediately removed? Yeah they pretty much are a lackey.

How can I read the full report when by law it can't be released? If Mueller had something on Trump he would have announced it.
He did Van, he did. That’s why there are ten counts of obstruction and he sent information on other investigations to different courts. Honestly amazing you don’t know these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT