ADVERTISEMENT

You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-do-not-know-anyone-as-stupid-as-donald-trump
I disagree with that. I think there are people more stupid. What I don’t know is anyone with as nasty a personality. Bullying, juvenile, lacking in empathy and compassion, narcissistic, unwilling to listen to advice, uncaring about anyone but himself, and corrupt as the day is long. Stupid, yes, but other traits stand out more.

Based on another series of childish tweets this morning (Deutsche bank, fake news!, he pays for everything in cash, etc.), I'm not really sure. I think he's slightly ahead of his true followers who worship him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-do-not-know-anyone-as-stupid-as-donald-trump
I disagree with that. I think there are people more stupid. What I don’t know is anyone with as nasty a personality. Bullying, juvenile, lacking in empathy and compassion, narcissistic, unwilling to listen to advice, uncaring about anyone but himself, and corrupt as the day is long. Stupid, yes, but other traits stand out more.
When I was at the rally up in Montoursville PA (don't know why my post from last night got deleted. I meant no animous) three people became ill during his speech. He immediately stopped the speech and called for the doctor. How would he be considered a man who lacked empathy?

When I was at the rally up in Montoursville PA (don't know why my post from last night got deleted. I meant no animous) three people became ill during his speech. He immediately stopped the speech and called for the doctor. How would he be considered a man who lacked empathy?

Sounds like a great rally. Accusing Democrats and the FBI of treason. The nutters chanting “lock them up”. A grand old time for all right pastor?

Reactions: MrBing and MaxCoke
Sounds like a great rally. Accusing Democrats and the FBI of treason. The nutters chanting “lock them up”. A grand old time for all right pastor?

He complained about the bright lights at the beginning of the rally. He did mention the lights after a woman became ill more as a reference to what he said before. We were not directly in front of the lights but were off to the side. They were very bright and I am sure that it was hard to see. The lock them up is in reference to everyone Barr is investigating who might have broken the law when they were wiretapping Trump's campaign. The event itself was very positive. Even when people had no place to put their trash I noticed that they put them in neat piles.

Well we never said he wasn't a human being,although majorly flawed.And after all,we are talking about the way Trump treats his supporters.The question is how does he deal with people at his rallies who do NOT support him?

Did you join in with the crowd yelling at the media at the Trump rally you attended? Were there any hecklers,or even silent demonstrators in the crowd? Trump seems to take particular umbrage at anyone displaying a modicum of disagreement at his rallies...

Contrast Trump's behavior from the podium when dealing with hecklers/anti demonstrators with a number of other candidates who appeal to calmness and try to politely engage the people in the crowd who show opposition to them...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-to-hecklers-shouts-of-my-friends-died-video

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bara...3uCv4wPtmr2TRoaYTu_COSQWF9-V0kZx-X7uwIQnn7p0O

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pete-buttigieg-hecklers-iowa_n_5cb715d2e4b098b9a2dd43ca

Well we never said he wasn't a human being,although majorly flawed.And after all,we are talking about the way Trump treats his supporters.The question is how does he deal with people at his rallies who do NOT support him?

Did you join in with the crowd yelling at the media at the Trump rally you attended? Were there any hecklers,or even silent demonstrators in the crowd? Trump seems to take particular umbrage at anyone displaying a modicum of disagreement at his rallies...

Contrast Trump's behavior from the podium when dealing with hecklers/anti demonstrators with a number of other candidates who appeal to calmness and try to politely engage the people in the crowd who show opposition to them...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-to-hecklers-shouts-of-my-friends-died-video

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bara...3uCv4wPtmr2TRoaYTu_COSQWF9-V0kZx-X7uwIQnn7p0O

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pete-buttigieg-hecklers-iowa_n_5cb715d2e4b098b9a2dd43ca

I didn't chant Lock Them Up. I am in favor of this investigation on how they got the warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. There weren't any demonstrators at the rally. People did chant but I don't see chanting as demonstrating. Some chanted, "Four More Years". When we were on the shuttle to the rally there were some demonstrators who were against Trump about a block or two before we got out to walk to the rally. Overall the rally was very peaceful. People were having a good time and there wasn't any demonstrations. I will say seeing Air Force One land was pretty cool. When I was at Grissom AFB they had the President's Plane there but I never saw it. I did know the chief mechanic who took care of the plane though and did see an ash tray and other memorabilia he had been allowed to take.

He complained about the bright lights at the beginning of the rally. He did mention the lights after a woman became ill more as a reference to what he said before. We were not directly in front of the lights but were off to the side. They were very bright and I am sure that it was hard to see. The lock them up is in reference to everyone Barr is investigating who might have broken the law when they were wiretapping Trump's campaign. The event itself was very positive. Even when people had no place to put their trash I noticed that they put them in neat piles.
Build the wall, lock her up, lock them up is positive? Did they show pictures of the children at the border sleeping on the floor and talk about the 5 children who have died in custody? Is that a positive too? Sincerely doubt there is very much about a Trump campaign speech that is positive, except of course, him talking about himself.

Reactions: kobis18 and MaxCoke
Van, newsflash. Trump was the one breaking the law, not the people investigating him. His newest servant Barr is doing just what Trump has told him to do. And of course, the Trumpsters go right along with it. Question for you: the man has already lied a documented 10,000 plus times in office. How do you still believe every single thing he says?

Reactions: kobis18 and MaxCoke
Build the wall, lock her up, lock them up is positive? Did they show pictures of the children at the border sleeping on the floor and talk about the 5 children who have died in custody? Is that a positive too? Sincerely doubt there is very much about a Trump campaign speech that is positive, except of course, him talking about himself.
Boy, this locking kids in cages lie just won’t die.

Reactions: stollcpa
Van, newsflash. Trump was the one breaking the law, not the people investigating him. His newest servant Barr is doing just what Trump has told him to do. And of course, the Trumpsters go right along with it. Question for you: the man has already lied a documented 10,000 plus times in office. How do you still believe every single thing he says?
What laws did Trump break? What did Mueller say?

Boy, this locking kids in cages lie just won’t die.

Hoops, I am tired of hearing those who call our president a liar or stupid.

I am more inclined to say he often speaks about things he doesn't fully understand and is smart enough to explain his thinking in such a way as to get agreement from a good many Americans.

Reactions: Cajun54 and NPT
Obama, Bush, and Clinton all had kid at the border. It was because of the Flores settlement that the law causes children and parents to be separated. Trump tried to do an executive order to stop it but was shut down by the court. Now I agree with that decision. The law is the law and you can't just do an executive order to change it. You have to change the law. Wouldn't we all think that Trump's heart was in the right place though? He didn't like these kids being separated. So let's change the law.

I didn't chant Lock Them Up. I am in favor of this investigation on how they got the warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. There weren't any demonstrators at the rally. People did chant but I don't see chanting as demonstrating. Some chanted, "Four More Years". When we were on the shuttle to the rally there were some demonstrators who were against Trump about a block or two before we got out to walk to the rally. Overall the rally was very peaceful. People were having a good time and there wasn't any demonstrations. I will say seeing Air Force One land was pretty cool. When I was at Grissom AFB they had the President's Plane there but I never saw it. I did know the chief mechanic who took care of the plane though and did see an ash tray and other memorabilia he had been allowed to take.
If you did any
Boy, this locking kids in cages lie
Because it’s not a lie? The five kids that died in custody, two this week a lie too?

I hope this is sarcasm. If not, you need to learn what a lie is. Smart and Trump supporters can never be used in the same sentence.

A lie in my view is saying something while knowing it to be false.

Me thinks our president often makes statements about things he doesn't fully understand as I said in my post.

In other words, he talks with authority about matters with statements which are highly debatable except to a good many Americans.

No sarcasm intended.

I didn't chant Lock Them Up. I am in favor of this investigation on how they got the warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign.

Can you elaborate on this "warrant to spy" on Trump's campaign? The only warrant I'm aware of was the FISA warrant on Carter Page in Oct 2016. Page LEFT the Trump Campaign in Sept 2016, so I'm curious as to how a warrant from Oct 2016 was designed to "spy" on the Trump Campaign? TIA,for you clearing this up for me...

Me thinks our president often makes statements about things he doesn't fully understand as I said in my post.

In other words, he talks with authority about matters with statements which are highly debatable except to a good many Americans.

No sarcasm intended.
You are far too nonpartisan, reasonable, logical, impartial and reasonable for the hyper-partisans here.

No sarcasm intended.
He is nothing more than a swell.

What laws did Trump break? What did Mueller say?
I would love to read/hear what Mueller said. Unfortunately, Trump won't let us read the real report, not the redacted version that probably deleted anything that is negative of Trump! Is this an obstruction of justice or what?

I would love to read/hear what Mueller said. Unfortunately, Trump won't let us read the real report, not the redacted version that probably deleted anything that is negative of Trump! Is this an obstruction of justice or what?
Why is Mueller holding back? Why did he punt the ball? Why is he tearing the country apart? He only needs to speak.

No. But he has a responsibility to speak if his words and intent are being obstructed.
I think he will eventually. I have no idea why he has not so far, except for letting us know that he is not happy that only the redacted version of his work has been shown. IMHO, redaction itself and steadfastly rejecting us to read the whole report is a sign that the report is not complimentary of our so-called president.

No sarcasm intended.
Ok, I’ll just give you a few examples and you tell me whether they are lies or not, in your book. Just a few off the top of my head from recent news. Trump says that no one warned him not to hire Michael Flynn. Both Obama and Sally Yates specifically told him not to. Trump said he had no dealings with Russia ( and asked others to lie about it) when during the campaign he was still trying to get a Moscow Trump Tower. Trump said he knew nothing of payments to Stormy, yet he is on tape talking about the payments. Trump said he would follow all procedures to disassociate from his businesses. He is doing anything but. He lies about stupid things. He said his father was born in Germany. He was not. I could list 10,000 for you, but I’m guessing you’d make excuses. Sad really. We used to teach our children not to lie and now we rationalize it.

Reactions: meridian
I think he will eventually. I have no idea why he has not so far, except for letting us know that he is not happy that only the redacted version of his work has been shown. IMHO, redaction itself and steadfastly rejecting us to read the whole report is a sign that the report is not complimentary of our so-called president.
He is our President. He won the election with the electoral collage votes, but he is just a swell.

1) yes
2) yes, it sure was a collage! :)
3) Yes, he sure has swelled since he became the president! He must have eaten too many Big Macs, his favorite gourmet dinner.;)
Do you even know what a swell is? A rich boy of privilege that is what he is. Unfortunately he picked a fight with labors enemy which makes him very hard to defeat.

So nice when you hop back on for a hit or run and to support your clown in the WH. Must be getting harder and harder to do so with any type of a conscience.
Nah, not really. Just getting my evening chuckle. It must be miserable for you. Just once, you might look at things from a positive perspective. Things could really improve for you.

That’s not what he was unhappy about.

Are you really making excuses for Trump’s lies too? You know better.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ays-trump-has-now-hit-10000-lies-as-president
But it’s all just a mistake. He really thinks all these things are true. Right. Or maybe just calling a lie a lie. Telling the truth is partisan now in your eyes?
No I’m not making excuses for him. Trump lies all the time. Recognizing that isn’t partisan. I was merely complimenting hoot for his measured take on things. It’s refreshing to see less emotional responses from someone that is on your side of the political fence. It’s something hyperpartisans here can’t do on any subject. You know that.

Last edited:
Nah, not really. Just getting my evening chuckle. It must be miserable for you. Just once, you might look at things from a positive perspective. Things could really improve for you.
You know nothing about me. And looking at the Trump regime as any kind of positive? Sorry, I’m not that ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT