ADVERTISEMENT

You all win...

+1. We have him a pass on his first, what, 80 losses?

Baylor's program has been built into better shape than IU, with no real tradition to fall back on, and they were literally murdering each other.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So it's our fault Crean sucks as a coach??

roll.r191677.gif
back away from the drugs, you sound like a liberal democrat

Wait... it is the fans fault that Crean's team is going backwards? It's not a world of puppies and rainbows. If you can't get the job done at the level that is expected in any sport, profession, etc, then you will have to face the consequences. Simple as that.

Was never looking for a

CTC win, Was looking for an IU win...... Depressing that you all were right to hope for an IU loss. ... it never came across as any different than that.

The biggest problem is, I think I have an idea of WHY Crean teams do this... but It threatens two constants in my life... or maybe solidifies my question of one of them, at least solidifies it in certain situations...

End of the day, we suck and you all get to wave a banner..... I hope you are proud to root against the kids that represent "us" and are proud of any disruption you caused throughout the year. Congrats, you win. Bring on the new coach. Remove me from your form of humanity. Congratulations but I will never be on your side.

Re: Was never looking for a

So you would never hope for a coaching change? IU needs a new coach to turn this program around.

Actually been on your side for a while

My personal calamity is that I "was" man enough to wait until to proper time. During the season not being it. Through all your constant bitching, moaning, hoping for a loss I thought how immature, still due that's the problem. You bunch of adolescent, never did a god damn thing, equivalent to 10% of what you bitch about, people have sucked me into your bullshit. I am not congratulating you on a coaching change, I am congratulating you on bring me down to your level ( all though in concept, and in perspective I agreed). I give... Uncle.... I am going to Arizona... Not because of the coach, because of the certain fans. I'm out.

Re: Actually been on your side for a while

Well we all want IU to be a great program and the reason we are not their is the head coach. You can be pissy with allofus but the reason we suck is on the coach, it's easy to see when you watch the games.

So just of curiosity....

UNC fans never openly expressed frustration at the direction of their program in the 2002-03 season when it was abundantly clear that Matt Doherty was not the man for the job? They simply should have kept quiet and waited till after the season?

Michigan football fans did not publicly pressure their AD and football coach increasingly during another disappointing season this past fall and set the stage to get an absolute home run hire in Jim Harbaugh?

Our fanbase should have kept supporting Sampson's program here when it was clear that he repeatedly broke the rules and had disgraced the Indiana basketball brand? Keep in mind that firing Sampson essentially killed that once promising season.

Just checking...

Good riddance I say

Never want Iu to lose. Never!!!.... But why come on here in pull this sh!t?? I'm mad too. Not at this forum. Or the fans.... Ugghh
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Kiss my a$$

I will never hope for an IU loss. I have seen maybe one or two posts wishing IU would lose.

Whine all you want, but this is Crean's fault.

We won years ago. You just weren't bright enough to realize it.

No text

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT