ADVERTISEMENT

Yogi Annoucement posponed

That's the thing. He didn't cancel the event. He "postponed" it. If they announce they are going through the event tomorrow instead, I'd say prepare for him to announce he's leaving.

I'm still trying to stay hopeful, but everything, all year, has pointed to him leaving, and now this does, too.

I will be amazed if he stays. And I think it's stupid for him to go. If he were a first round pick? Sure. But guards from both UConn and Duke recently greatly improved their draft stock by taking their teams to the Title.

My buddy who knows the Yogi camp well has said all year that Yogi was leaving after this year. He still believes tis to be the case. I hope he is wrong!

Well my source who knows another guy who knows the Yogi crew (different from his camp) says that his camp actually doesn't exist and that bsmitty just trolls around hoping for negative news so he can rant about Crean.

Either way it's a win win for IU. We need a pg who wants the spotlight and if Yogi doesn't want to be the leader of a team with high expectations then its all for the best. If he does want it...then great. Let's end this madness and get going.

My buddy who knows the Yogi camp well has said all year that Yogi was leaving after this year. He still believes tis to be the case. I hope he is wrong!

I told you last week he was likely staying "becauseIknow". You need some new buddies. Between you claiming he might be transferring a month ago to now this, you need some new buddies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT