ADVERTISEMENT

XJ = Bench

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Have seen three consecutive trips down the floor where he made passes that should be torunovers. One was. Second one was stolen and we got it right back. Third luckily was tipped and we got ball back. Put his ass on the bench the rest of the game. It’s freaking Merrimack. Use it as a learning device. Dude doesn’t appear to get that turnovers aren’t good.

Have seen three consecutive trips down the floor where he made passes that should be torunovers. One was. Second one was stolen and we got it right back. Third luckily was tipped and we got ball back. Put his ass on the bench the rest of the game. It’s freaking Merrimack. Use it as a learning device. Dude doesn’t appear to get that turnovers aren’t good.
Did TJD get on him about that last one? He really ripped it to Race as Race was going towards the basket. It was lucky it was tipped.

Did TJD get on him about that last one? He really ripped it to Race as Race was going towards the basket. It was lucky it was tipped.
Not sure. Somebody needs to and probably better if it’s Trace. Meanwhile, another horrific turnover from JG. Kid has a ton of talent but plays very stupid sometimes.

Not sure. Somebody needs to and probably better if it’s Trace. Meanwhile, another horrific turnover from JG. Kid has a ton of talent but plays very stupid sometimes.
He’s terrible with the ball. If he’s ever going to turn the corner….

What game are you guys watching?

Xavier got screwed on that charging call - he was already in the air while Minor was still sliding into position.

What game are you guys watching?

Xavier got screwed on that charging call - he was already in the air while Minor was still sliding into position.
IU playing much better than at the time I posted. But I was referring to the three consecutive trips down the floor near end of 1H where XJ should have had 3 to’s. Take off those rose colored glasses and you may be able to see it.

IU playing much better than at the time I posted. But I was referring to the three consecutive trips down the floor near end of 1H where XJ should have had 3 to’s. Take off those rose colored glasses and you may be able to see it.
He was definitely shaky to start, but there's a reason some don't go all in based on the first few minutes of a game.

Listening to FIscher, it sounds like IU was fortunate Merrimack played a tough game Thursday night and is worn out, otherwise IU may have struggled against these guys.

We have talent but some really weak minded guys.

We won by 30. Perfect opportunity for coach to make a point while also getting lander in there for needed experience / minutes. That’s the only point I am trying to make.
I believe Woodson did bench him after the pass to Race. What people don't seem to notice is that X's assist rate is 30th in the country. We need him to be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT