ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Simpson.....

Bulk I find it laughable that you act as though you know me. Really? If anybody thought I was serious in my joke it is because they want to believe it. They have some kind of axe to grind. Realistic people would have known that I wasn't being serious about the NBA colluding to keep white people out of the league. I am laughing while writing this. lol. There see it? I laughed.
About what I figured...no self-reflection. I find that very strange/sad coming from a "minister".

Okay, it's everyone else's fault they didn't see the humor in your post. :rolleyes:

Bulk I find it laughable that you act as though you know me. Really? If anybody thought I was serious in my joke it is because they want to believe it. They have some kind of axe to grind. Realistic people would have known that I wasn't being serious about the NBA colluding to keep white people out of the league. I am laughing while writing this. lol. There see it? I laughed.
Just put down the shovel, step out of the hole and away from the keyboard.

People don't get jokes. Do I have to put j/k or some other thing to convey a joke? Do you really think I think there is a conspiracy to keep the white man out of the NBA? It's actually a conservative concept that makes up the NBA. The best get the job without any interference.
You're not only a rube, you're a fking liar and anyone who has read your racist, misogynistic and backwoods frontier rube posts over the years, knows it.

It's bad enough you're a rube, now you're a lying rube. So typical for one of your cloth.

Isn't lying a sin, rube?

Reactions: Circlejoe
About what I figured...no self-reflection. I find that very strange/sad coming from a "minister".

Okay, it's everyone else's fault they didn't see the humor in your post. :rolleyes:

We all know it wasn't a joke. He's just backpedaling and lying about it. It's not the first time ..

Last edited:
Re: your last sentence.....seriously? Lets take black & white out of it. How many Japanese or Chinese power forwards or centers do you see in the NBA? Now, how many 6'10" college centers from Africa when they say "he didn't really take up the game until 3 years ago"? To deny physical differences between races is silly.
So you think being 6'10 makes you more athletic or just taller which is quite advantageous in basketball.
Re: your last sentence.....seriously? Lets take black & white out of it. How many Japanese or Chinese power forwards or centers do you see in the NBA? Now, how many 6'10" college centers from Africa when they say "he didn't really take up the game until 3 years ago"? To deny physical differences between races is silly.
So you think being 6'10 displays athleticism or just height? Why do we not see the same percentage of African Americans in baseball or soccer as we see in football and basketball? Did they lose their athleticism all of a sudden in just these sports?

No what I see is an ignorant rube spouting ignorant rubeness from his ignorant rube pie hole.

Just like when you claimed you lost a job to a black guy because he was black. it had nothing to do with your obvious unarguable lack of intellect or competence, it was because he was black.

Rube ..

How in the fk can you claim to be a Christian?
Funny you use term Rube like idiot Don Lemon called Trump supporters.

Even when a racist makes a nonracist (and non-funny) joke, he's still a racist.

Very sad.

If he's actually an act: it's an excellent caricature of an ignorant backwards thinking frontier evangelical. An absolutely brilliant portrayal of slack jawed ignorance and one worthy of praise. ...it's not easy portraying someone that dumb and he does it effortlessly and convincingly.

If it's not .. yikes.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I'm not making this stuff up and most times when players are suspended it's because of drugs. Dakich had an entire episode when Painter was suspending players I think AJ Hammonds
https://hightimes.com/news/kenyon-martin-claims-nba-players-smoke-weed/

Yeah, that BBall players and athletes smoke weed is no big secret, you'd rather them go old school and get trashed on alcohol? Alcohol is a far worse and more worse and physical addiction. Believe me, I'd know

Yeah, that BBall players and other athletes smoke weed to relax or deal with injury is no big secret, you'd rather them go old school and get trashed on alcohol? Alcohol is a far worse and a way more dangerous and physical addiction. Believe me, I'd know, and a lot of states are realizing the same, decriminalizing it, and making tax dollars. I wish IN would be get on board, we own farmland we don't use, I'm not holding out much hope though, since we we're about the last state to eliminate Sunday laws, and you still can't but beer here till after church …. absurd

A majority or "black" Americans are in percentage part European or other descent. We just live in a society where the cultural norm is to name anyone with any African American trait, black, regardless of genetic makeup.

Regardless ..

the abject idiocy of this rube implying that America (a nation) is represented by any race is asinine and ignorant and not only goes against the ideals of this nation but also goes against his religious teachings. The guy is a complete rube.. and an embarrassment to humanity.

Rube, Rube, really? I guess, I don't know I disagree with what you're saying so much, but the way you're saying it is really "GAY", in like a South Park way, you must be a student, please admit you are? Sorry to be an old dude here, but the chances you're going to find a good job in Indiana calling people "rubes", "mates", whatever Shakespearen shit you want to sling at it is not good. Too many theatre/literature courses? Don't say that shit on a IU basketball forum and F'n definitely not in a job interview in the Midwest … I have trouble believing that would be well received within 500 miles outside maybe Btown.

Is there something wrong with smoking marijuana?

Well, let's see, I just did and …. drumroll … NO! It's called a rally joint, and no it's not working and no I'm not 21 sitting around my dorm room, just a grumpy old guy pissed off the game started late and tired and they're making me track it tp conclusion when I gotta work tomorrow. Maybe more help more is needed with the younger crowd, Wondertwin Powers Activate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT