ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be crazy if......?

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Darpa black programs which succeeded HAARP could actually create extreme weather conditions, to include massive tropical storms?

...the highest quality lithium deposits in the world are located just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the largest lithium company in the world, three days before the flood began, submitted permits for a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the mining company were given $250 million in grants to help construct a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...less than a month before the flood started, BlackRock acquired 2.2 million shares in the mining company?

...the residents just outside Ashville North Carolina, who opposed the mining project had their homes, businesses and lives destroyed?

Wouldn't that be crazy?....

Go back to sleep, fool...
Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

When Katrina hit New Orleans, what was the government aiming at?

When the hurricane hits Tampa this week, what are they aiming at?

If we could control weather, why hasn't the Russian offensive over the last year been drowned in mud?

Why don't we spawn up a typhoon and sink the Chinese fleet trying to claim all of the South China sea?

Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

When Katrina hit New Orleans, what was the government aiming at?

When the hurricane hits Tampa this week, what are they aiming at?

If we could control weather, why hasn't the Russian offensive over the last year been drowned in mud?

Why don't we spawn up a typhoon and sink the Chinese fleet trying to claim all of the South China sea?
Jewish space lasers; weather control to get lithium; rigged elections; aliens built the pyramids; Hitler is still alive; the earth is flat, blah blah

Whatever rabbit hole exists, super patriot will find it, believe in it and dig another tunnel under his house. What an embarrassing topic, but given the source, it was only a matter of time.

Thanks, I was seriously asking. I’ve argued with my wife that it’s not possible. I just let her read this thread on our flight back from Vegas. We’re disagreeing. Lol.
There are a whole lot of scientists & gov’t folks that think it’s possible, this the funding of several projects experimenting with it. Some, such as seeding clouds have been successful, but that doesn’t mean they can make hurricanes either. GOAT’s just being dismissive because of who posted & the implications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT