ADVERTISEMENT

Woody was asked

if there was one specific player or a few that have been a pleasant surprise in development?

Tamar Bates.... "He is starting to figure it out". "He's developed his body and we are benefiting from it, he is playing better"
Assuming you know, but Assembly Call posted an interview with Tamar, I think just last night. Looking forward to watching it.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Assuming you know, but Assembly Call posted an interview with Tamar, I think just last night. Looking forward to watching it.
Did you know I actually pitched his family to do "the inside scoop" last year. Thank god we didn't do that deal, and AC eventually did. They are MUCH better suited then my sports broadcasting degree ass. Much more like the pay a college kid to do videos side of media!!! lol On that note, hopefully I will have a sweet X hype video out soon.

if there was one specific player or a few that have been a pleasant surprise in development?

Tamar Bates.... "He is starting to figure it out". "He's developed his body and we are benefiting from it, he is playing better"
Isn’t he hurt and possibly out for the exhibition?

I see the hype train has decided to stop for an extended stay in Mayberry. Will be pulling away from the station very soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT