ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson will return next season per Osterman

Crypto Meme GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing

I don't think more than a few of us have had any doubt that Woodson would return. (Sadly, IMO)

Osterman says "the sky is blue!" .

I’ve often stated Woody will get a 4th season. I’ll just watch what happens from a distance. I hope things change and he looks like a capable college coach- but I imagine unless we really up the NIL game Quinn Buckner just wants no viable candidate to threaten his golf buddy. Quinn your name is now right next to Fred Glass’ as those most responsible for making IU basketball just another program. My donations dry up until Buckner and Woody are gone.

There is that angry, vindictive side that longs for that.

I hope he does well. Dont agree with the decision, but it doesn’t surprise me.
Here's the thing: Woody's ceiling is the Round of 32; he'll never go further. A decent 2024-25 season and he's here for the foreseeable future.

Would I trade a disastrous next season for a reboot and hope for IU's basketball future? I hate to say it, but yes ... yes I would.

Here's the thing: Woody's ceiling is the Round of 32; he'll never go further. A decent 2024-25 season and he's here for the foreseeable future.

Would I trade a disastrous next season for a reboot and hope for IU's basketball future? I hate to say it, but yes ... yes I would.
If our AD and admin did their jobs we wouldn’t have to take this position and hope we lose.

Thankfully Woodson is really young and has an eye for talented guards that can shoot the ball.

Last edited:
Has to try and get MM and MR to stay here another year, and find TWO shooters in the portal. We are in a lot of trouble if we lose one or both of the above, and don’t bring in any talent in the backcourt.

Glensesk is a idiot.
Yes, Archie flamed out, but he at least showed progress in his third season. Woody has IU in a free fall.

Think about this, ladies and gents: If TJD doesn't get Covid and miss the combine after his junior year, last season would have been a disaster as well ... and Woody would be on his way out.

Does Rabby deliver any value any more? Dude’s sources are no better than mine. Felt like he was trying to hint Pearl was coming for some time now. Rabby’s best days are long behind him.

Here's the thing. None of these insider rumors of deals are ever true. Never. Ever. I challenge anyone to share one that was actually true over the last 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT