ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Mays

If Willie Mays and Willie McCovey had not had to play at Candlestick's deep fences, they both would've had even better HR totals. Mays could do it all at an elite level. Even better than Griffey Jr and Bonds. Offense,defense and everything in between. He was the elite of the elite.
Maybe hard to include Bonds due to the steroids, but Griffey sure was good. I would like to due a round of steroids. If I did just one I could probably avoid the brain cancer, testicular atrophy, liver cancer, acne, rage, etc, side effects.

Maybe hard to include Bonds due to the steroids, but Griffey sure was good. I would like to due a round of steroids. If I did just one I could probably avoid the brain cancer, testicular atrophy, liver cancer, acne, rage, etc, side effects.
what's stopping you then? trophy balls id think would be a good thing.

Always surprised at how much a guy with:
.305BA, 3771Hs, 755HRs, 2297RBIs, 240SBs, .555SLG, .928OPS gets overlooked in these type of discussions

• Love
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I cannot believe you guys don't remember Osvaldo Canseco, Jose's identical twin.

Career .200 hitter. 13 hits and 4 RBI in his career. Slightly less better looking!

Last edited:
What a great pre-game interview with Reggie Jackson............Mr. October dropping N-bombs like they were Reggie candy bars.

Shocking to see how small Reggie looked sitting next to Ahole, Poppi, and Jeter. He was an absolute stud and seemed like a very large, very powerful player. I guess he’s shrunk in his later years?
He's one of the two that probably wasn't juiced and the only of the 3 that certainly wasn't.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I sure didn't expect to hear Reggie's heartfelt response when ARod asked what seemed like a bland question.

He spoke the truth. And I like how his white coach told his team "we'll go eat where we are all wanted". They left.

And I esp love how he thanked his former white teammates for "saving me".

Lessons abound.

Reactions: Indymoon
He spoke the truth. And I like how his white coach told his team "we'll go eat where we are all wanted". They left.

And I esp love how he thanked his former white teammates for "saving me".

Lessons abound.
There’s a great Reggie documentary. I think I saw it on Netflix. I hated that mofo because I was a Dodgers fan as a kid, but I respect the hell out of him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT