ADVERTISEMENT

Why the D in JD doesn't stand for Doughnut

I'm older than mccurtry, but I have found that life goes well when in the good times you find somebody to help and when things are going bad you find somebody to help you. I teach this in church because as a group of believers we are here to encourage one another. Too many people are living life without encouraging or being encouraged. It's a bad way to live.
I'm for people living however they want that will make them happy (as long as it doesn't harm others). Some people enjoy their solitude and that is their prerogative.

I'm for people living however they want that will make them happy (as long as it doesn't harm others). Some people enjoy their solitude and that is their prerogative.
What I was saying was helping others makes one happier. I've known some hermit types before. They are not mean, but they don't appear to be very joyful either. At my Dad's nursing home a retired pastor told me that he stopped by a hermit's house and could tell he was at home. He knocked on the door and the man didn't come to the door. So the pastor yelled out, "Then go to Hell if you want". That man ended up visiting the church and came to the Lord.

What I was saying was helping others makes one happier. I've known some hermit types before. They are not mean, but they don't appear to be very joyful either. At my Dad's nursing home a retired pastor told me that he stopped by a hermit's house and could tell he was at home. He knocked on the door and the man didn't come to the door. So the pastor yelled out, "Then go to Hell if you want". That man ended up visiting the church and came to the Lord.

Yelling "Go to hell" because the guy didn't answer the door was a bit much IMO even if it ended with him having a come to Jesus moment.

He has that folksy charm that all REAL Americans like!
There’s a local used car salesman that can really talk to people. Real “folksy charm as you & the UK stain call it. Guess he should run in ‘28. 🤣

Last edited:
There’s a local used car salesman that can really talk to people. Real “folksy charml as you & the UK stain call it. Guess he should run in ‘28. 🤣

32’ But based on the younger generstion by 32 Harris/Walz will seem like right-wing MAGA nut jobs.

Last edited:
In an interview Walz was talking about how important it is to keep your house's rain gutters cleaned out.

He's normal people.

McTurd66 can't like Walz because Walz actually knows how to inflate a tire and isn't such a pussy that he turned his ex-wives into lesbians
There was a guy at work with an IQ of around 60 talking about how important cleaning gutters out is. All of you extolling how great it is he can talk to a fast food worker or knows it’s important to clean out gutters is really selling what a good, qualified candidate he is. THAT’S what we need in the White House. Not someone that won’t run us into the ground with bad policy & lies but a guy that best fits the bill to be working at Home Depot. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
So another stark reminder of who is a natural at this relating to fellow humans thingy, and who struggles to put it mildly...Visits to restuarants today...

Vance in Erie PA (long video)

Walz and Harris in Savannah...

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
So youre a teacher and at night you go on message boards and tell strangers about misplaced apostrophes?

So youre a teacher and at night you go on message boards and tell strangers about misplaced apostrophes?
Nope, not a teacher, just pointing out a lack of intelligence in someone that has been throwing rocks at others for lack of intelligence. I have a compulsion to retaliate when attacked or insulted, especially by a pUKe on an IU board.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Nope, not a teacher, just pointing out a lack of intelligence in someone that has been throwing rocks at others for lack of intelligence. I have a compulsion to retaliate when attacked or insulted, especially by a pUKe on an IU board.

Good to hear. I was starting to weep for the future of our youth.

pUKe v PUke, who ya rootin’ for?

So JD made a yuge impression on a budding young comedian... They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
This is very simple for me. These are two terrible tickets. One pushes progressive policies so I will vote against that ticket. If someone says I can’t vote for trump bc he tried to cheat the election that’s their prerogative and I get that.

What I don’t get is the attempt to put lipstick on any of these pigs. It’s the lessor of evils based on what you believe in
It’s fascinating to me to see both candidates move smartly to the center. Now it’s just a question of who to trust, good luck to us all!

Screw the center. Trump’s about to vote for abortion up until point of birth.
🤣🤣 lol. It’s incredible just how stupid and unable to read people some of the goofs from the left are on this board with their 2025 bullshit. Lol. Hilarious. That dude doesn’t give a fck. He’d abort minutes before birth. He’s so ridiculous 🤣

Have you seen the Walz fast food visit for contrast?
I’m starting to get a little annoyed with the Walz midwestern, white guy caricature.

“I’m just a big, dumb white guy, we don’t much know how to season our food and our grammar ain’t all that good. Hey! Is that a Dairy Queen? Mind if we stop in for a blizzard? I gotta get this dang tie off, I don’t much like ties, what am I the King of England? Don’t I remind you of your dad?”

Why does every White guy have to be a bumbling Phil Dunphy, Al Bundy character for Democrats to feel comfortable with them?

Reactions: jet812
I’m starting to get a little annoyed with the Walz midwestern, white guy caricature.

“I’m just a big, dumb white guy, we don’t much know how to season our food and our grammar ain’t all that good. Hey! Is that a Dairy Queen? Mind if we stop in for a blizzard? I gotta get this dang tie off, I don’t much like ties, what am I the King of England? Don’t I remind you of your dad?”

Why does every White guy have to be a bumbling Phil Dunphy, Al Bundy character for Democrats to feel comfortable with them?
My lord you’re dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT