ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa. This has to mean something, right?

Well, he's now deleted the last X post so who knows what the intent was. Reading different comments its interesting how people take the original post. I thought it could be a de-commitment from USC and its between IU and Auburn. I saw someone else suggest the lyrics to the song were more a message to both IU and Auburn that we aren't the ones for him which would mean staying put at USC.

Colorado fans seem to be the most delusional in why its them. I sort of feel why would you go to Colorado and the Big 12 when the Big 10 and the SEC are clearly the two premier conferences. Then there is the comment that one of the ratings sites dropped him to a 4 star which some could take to mean its IU because they wouldn't drop him down a star if he was staying at USC or going to Auburn but that is why a lot of the Colorado fans think its them.

This is definitely a grab your Popcorn and sit back and watch type of situation. I'd be happy if we get him but I'm also fine with what we have and seeing how this staff is getting players with very impressive offer lists (SEC and Big 10) instead of MAC level has to have people feeling good about the direction this team is heading. Now just need to execute it on the field.
I too, feel good about the QBs we have but would like to see the coaches reel in Lewis. Our QBs have talent, the way these coaches develop QB talent, IU is great shape with the QBs we do have. Our current QBs have big arms and ability to move add in these coaches teaching them how to play the game as QB and I expect they will become the best in the B1G.

It would be a real dick move to commit elsewhere after posting this pic.

Well, he's now deleted the last X post so who knows what the intent was.

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling we're being jerked around. Or it's just a 17-18 year old kid who doesn't understand how everything he does and says and posts is under the microscope and he's going to be held accountable. I'm thinking some adult supervision is in order.

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling we're being jerked around. Or it's just a 17-18 year old kid who doesn't understand how everything he does and says and posts is under the microscope and he's going to be held accountable. I'm thinking some adult supervision is in order.
Yeah, think about it. A bunch of grown men (I assume we all are) hanging on every word, every text, every picture, every intstagram a 17 year old kid posts. Go wherever you want to young man, we'll be fine with or without you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT