Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Write in candidate?

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
I don't think anyone believes Mr. Jenkins just happened to stumble across the AOTF and start dropping his questions and witticisms every hour on the hour...who is he really?

That wacky McNutt playing some more mind games with us?

I wouldn't put anything past Goat.

Maybe Peegs is coming back to harass us because of all the nudies posted on that night he left us under the cloak of darkness.

How about Stu or Jordan trying to drum up the number of hits?

Who do you think it is?

I don't think anyone believes Mr. Jenkins just happened to stumble across the AOTF and start dropping his questions and witticisms every hour on the hour...who is he really?

Maybe Peegs is coming back to harass us because of all the nudies posted on that night he left us under the cloak of darkness.

Who do you think it is?
He is someone I ignored after post 4 or 5. It sounds like you all might consider doing the same.

Id say TMP...in a way for him to somehow prove to self his intellectual superiority over the board...

But then again, dont think hed’d care to waste so much time to do so.

Who do you think it is?

It's Urban Meyer. He needs something to do for a spell, before tO$U finds a way to exonerate him ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Mike Peegram, who was owner, kept hammering his gavel for order, and we quieted down some, but not much, and you could see the whole OTF moving restlessly from side to side, like water in a pan that's being rocked. 'This is a crucial moment in the history of IU message boards!' Peegs yelled through the noise. 'Remember that none of us may now leave this place, for each of us belongs to all the others by the moral law which we all accept!' 'I don't,' said one man and stood up. He was one of the younger members. Nobody knew much about him. He'd always kept mostly on the Football forum. When he stood up, we suddenly turned dead-still. It was the way he held his head. He was tall and slim - and I remember thinking that even TMP could have broken his neck without trouble - but what we all felt was fear. He stood like a man who knew that he was right. 'I will put an end to this, once and for all,' he said. His voice was clear and without any feeling. That was all he said and started to walk out. He walked down the length of the place, in the white light, not hurrying and not noticing any of us. Nobody moved to stop him. Peegs cried suddenly after him, 'How?' He turned and answered, 'I will destroy the AOTF with stupid posts.' Then he walked out. We never saw him again. We never heard what became of him.

We began to think of him whenever we saw another dumbass post on the board, which nobody could explain, whenever we took another blow, whenever we lost another quality poster, whenever we felt caught in this dead, gray fog that's descending all over the AOTF. Perhaps people heard us crying that question and they did not know what we meant, but they knew too well the feeling that made us cry it. They, too, felt that something had gone from the board. Perhaps this was why they began to say it, whenever they felt that there was no hope. I'd like to think that I am wrong, that those words mean nothing, that there's no conscious intention and no avenger behind the ending of the OTF. But when I hear them repeating that question, I feel afraid. I think of the man who said that he would destroy the AOTF.

You see, his name was Randy Jenkins."

From Aruss Shrugged.

Quality post.
Mike Peegram, who was owner, kept hammering his gavel for order, and we quieted down some, but not much, and you could see the whole OTF moving restlessly from side to side, like water in a pan that's being rocked. 'This is a crucial moment in the history of IU message boards!' Peegs yelled through the noise. 'Remember that none of us may now leave this place, for each of us belongs to all the others by the moral law which we all accept!' 'I don't,' said one man and stood up. He was one of the younger members. Nobody knew much about him. He'd always kept mostly on the Football forum. When he stood up, we suddenly turned dead-still. It was the way he held his head. He was tall and slim - and I remember thinking that even TMP could have broken his neck without trouble - but what we all felt was fear. He stood like a man who knew that he was right. 'I will put an end to this, once and for all,' he said. His voice was clear and without any feeling. That was all he said and started to walk out. He walked down the length of the place, in the white light, not hurrying and not noticing any of us. Nobody moved to stop him. Peegs cried suddenly after him, 'How?' He turned and answered, 'I will destroy the AOTF with stupid posts.' Then he walked out. We never saw him again. We never heard what became of him.

We began to think of him whenever we saw another dumbass post on the board, which nobody could explain, whenever we took another blow, whenever we lost another quality poster, whenever we felt caught in this dead, gray fog that's descending all over the AOTF. Perhaps people heard us crying that question and they did not know what we meant, but they knew too well the feeling that made us cry it. They, too, felt that something had gone from the board. Perhaps this was why they began to say it, whenever they felt that there was no hope. I'd like to think that I am wrong, that those words mean nothing, that there's no conscious intention and no avenger behind the ending of the OTF. But when I hear them repeating that question, I feel afraid. I think of the man who said that he would destroy the AOTF.

You see, his name was Randy Jenkins."

From Aruss Shrugged.

Honestly, if I had to describe myself in real life, it would be a more intellectual comination of Macho Man Randy Savage and the Ultimate Warrior.

All I can say is it's not me. For one thing Randy said he cheated on his wife. I never even met his wife, nor have I cheated on mine. Second, I was on vacation last week in Indiana and only had my phone. I rarely post from my phone because sometimes it doesn't work right and it's too hard to type without a keyboard. Again Randy is not I.

Let me tell you somethin Mean Gene, there ain't nobody who is a more bad a poster than this man right here, randy jenkins. I am a stud in academics, athletics, the bedroom and the tavern!

All I can say is it's not me. For one thing Randy said he cheated on his wife. I never even met his wife, nor have I cheated on mine. Second, I was on vacation last week in Indiana and only had my phone. I rarely post from my phone because sometimes it doesn't work right and it's too hard to type without a keyboard. Again Randy is not I.

that denial is a dead giveaway. He said he cheated on his wife, and you immediately jumped to you never even met his wife? He didn't say his wife cheated on him. Given the evidence, I'm guessing you're having a raging homosexual affair with Randy himself, or you meet his wife at a glory hole... or both. That all seems to fit together!

I checked on my list of people I ignore and saw he is up to 145 posts with 43 likes. I wish I could see who has been liking his posts. He has to be liking his own posts. Check out who has been liking him and it might be a clue to who he is.

Who do you think it is?
It has to be RCab

Reactions: mike41703
that denial is a dead giveaway. He said he cheated on his wife, and you immediately jumped to you never even met his wife? He didn't say his wife cheated on him. Given the evidence, I'm guessing you're having a raging homosexual affair with Randy himself, or you meet his wife at a glory hole... or both. That all seems to fit together!
How can I cheat on someone I have never met? That was my point. It seems like you have some kind of homosexual fantasy problem. hmmmmmmmm?

Who do you think it is?
he's a riddle,wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. left on funk and wagnalls front porch in a mayonnaise jar.

Reactions: sdhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT