Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Stu Jackson

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Jordan Wells

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Write in candidate?

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
I think it's Lucy01. That "girl" is annoying on the boards, and based on the writing style, it's entirely possible that it's her.
You might be correct. I went to another post and found Lucy liked 4 of his posts and defended him on a few others. Same story on this post. Lucy has lat least a fourth of his total likes.

Farva is another candidate. They might all be sharing the same brain.

Reactions: MtPeter04
outside hooter,

I doubt you have ever seen any hooters so I thought I would call you that. Feel better?

-Randy

I don't think anyone believes Mr. Jenkins just happened to stumble across the AOTF and start dropping his questions and witticisms every hour on the hour...who is he really?

That wacky McNutt playing some more mind games with us?

I wouldn't put anything past Goat.

Maybe Peegs is coming back to harass us because of all the nudies posted on that night he left us under the cloak of darkness.

How about Stu or Jordan trying to drum up the number of hits?

Who do you think it is?
keyser soze

My guess all along. Notice the lack of annual Pats trolling this season.
Was outhouse schitter banned?

I didn't realize how many dumb posts had been created by him until I took off the ignore function and forgot to turn it back on.

It is too obvious of a troll job because nobody that dumb would know how to use a computer.

Was outhouse schitter banned?

I didn't realize how many dumb posts had been created by him until I took off the ignore function and forgot to turn it back on.

It is too obvious of a troll job because nobody that dumb would know how to use a computer.

Oh, I think that theory's been shot to hell over the years!

Reactions: iubud and 76-1
My guess all along. Notice the lack of annual Pats trolling this season.
I joined this site, in a peegs.com incarnation, even way before my listed join date in 2001.

I made my very first Patriots-related post on here in about 2008, after many posters here were filled with joy when Brady's knee got exploded. I rarely bring them up, but sometimes I don't resist when Coltish morons take fact-deprived shots at them.

PS, I'm not randy

Last edited:
You must have VPM on Ignore too.
No, I appreciate who he is and doesn't change to fit in. He is true to himself.

I used to stick up for the kids that my friends wanted to pick on. Granted, they didn't help themselves by saying or doing stupid things. But, I knew they weren't stupid, they were just different, shy, awkward, or scared.

I sometimes want to defend VPM. Then I remember this is a message board and not a high school. He doesn't fight back typically and that makes him a target. He is too nice for this board but he doesn't quit. I guess if Jesus could hang our with lepers, prostitutes, and tax collectors, VPM can survive all you heathens!

Everyone have a nice weekend! Peace be with you VPM!

Let me tell you something sdhoosier, randy jenkins is me and I am the real deal. I like naked women, fast cars, doing the dirty and urinating in public.
randyjenkins, a.k.a. Lucy01/Iuhaterade/JohnnyDoeBoiler/Johnnypurdue/BoilerAndy/Level 42/BBG, ect., ect...

I just call him Eve or TheThreeFacesOfEve. He has many, many posting names on these boards, over several years. He got me banned about 5/6 years ago using the alias BBG. He likes to start arguments, call names, lie & then slink away when asked about his various aliases, posts & troublemaking.

outside hooter,

I doubt you have ever seen any hooters so I thought I would call you that. Feel better?

-Randy
I have a better one: Who is IUhaterade? Why does he have so many different aliases on these boards?

Ask JohnnyDoeBoiler & BoilerAndy

:)

I don't think anyone believes Mr. Jenkins just happened to stumble across the AOTF and start dropping his questions and witticisms every hour on the hour...who is he really?

That wacky McNutt playing some more mind games with us?

I wouldn't put anything past Goat.

Maybe Peegs is coming back to harass us because of all the nudies posted on that night he left us under the cloak of darkness.

How about Stu or Jordan trying to drum up the number of hits?

Who do you think it is?
Should be "Who(m) do you think it is?" Why don't you tell us Andy? Looks like it's all bout the clicks/$$$/posts/advertisers. There are so many fake/burner/phony/multiple/different accounts on here, by the same few posters, makes one wonder if they even have time for real/steady jobs. Now ask IUhaterade & co./aliases. --- Btw, sdhoosier & Randy Jenkins/McNutt all type/post & use very similar language, text & grammar, though they/he thinks he is fooling everyone.

Games People Play

Cabbage Patch

I have never been to the Purdue board!
Unless you erased your like of BoilerAndy's/IUhaterade/mathboy's, ect, ect...'s post, when I schooled him/you, & you liked his response post. You have more board names now, than brain cells. It sure looks like you are JohnnyDoeBoiler, or very closely associated with him. You/JohnnyDoeBoiler (moderator on the Purdue men's basketball board at GBI) sent me a threat/warning email about 2 weeks ago. JohnnyDoeBoiler said if I continued to cause IUhaterade (& all his aliases) further trouble, I would be banned.

A couple of days ago IUhaterade (with his dozen board aliases) started more trouble with me, yet again. I responded with something to thee effect of/quote, unquote, "I'll bet you wouldn't like it if I told everyone your real/legal name & occupation, would you?" Next thing you know, I was banned.

I was threatened a couple of weeks ago over there by mathboy, a.k.a. Iuhaterade/BBG/Level 42, ect., ect... with a ban, if I continued to school the head case. So IUhaterade/mathboy & possible JohnnyDoeBoiler banned me.

Unless you erased your like of BoilerAndy's/IUhaterade/mathboy's, ect, ect...'s post, when I schooled him/you, & you liked his response post. You have more board names now, than brain cells. It sure looks like you are JohnnyDoeBoiler, or very closely associated with him. You/JohnnyDoeBoiler (moderator on the Purdue men's basketball board at GBI) sent me a threat/warning email about 2 weeks ago. JohnnyDoeBoiler said if I continued to cause IUhaterade (& all his aliases) further trouble, I would be banned.

A couple of days ago IUhaterade (with his dozen board aliases) started more trouble with me, yet again. I responded with something to thee effect of/quote, unquote, "I'll bet you wouldn't like it if I told everyone your real/legal name & occupation, would you?" Next thing you know, I was banned.

I was threatened a couple of weeks ago over there by mathboy, a.k.a. Iuhaterade/BBG/Level 42, ect., ect... with a ban, if I continued to school the head case. So IUhaterade/mathboy & possible JohnnyDoeBoiler banned me.
WGAF

Don’t drag me into petty games!

1bf778854a7abd759e3470175af8b1df.jpg

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Lucy = plant/fraud/imposter from Purdue board. Want more Lucy01, go to the Purdue board.

I like to think that this is Lucy...

xbTw5ycRQiRr4nEF97Ez7IwDXkxj16qnS1KTZFDVGCpo6KmNcO6F86XePfvPRHYHUdO9rWLYEt6E=s640-nd

So when I pleasure myself, I will be thinking of you Lucy!

Luce, I am sure you have no problems when I jettison my loveseeds, I will thinking of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT