ADVERTISEMENT

Who has the secret

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
Tomorrow we are traveling from Banff to Whitefish. Who knows the best way to stream the game? We won't have interwebs much of the way but I really want to listen as much as I can.

Reactions: BradStevens
Tomorrow we are traveling from Banff to Whitefish. Who knows the best way to stream the game? We won't have interwebs much of the way but I really want to listen as much as I can.
let us know how long that takes. I'd also like to know how far Whitefish is from a proper airport.

let us know how long that takes. I'd also like to know how far Whitefish is from a proper airport.
It's a 4 or 5 hour drive to Whitefish from Banff. 1 /2 hours to Calgary and then another 3 hours from Calgary to Whitefish.

Or, there's a more direct route, but it's through the mountains.

Forget that damn football game. Your bride don’t want to hear that shit Marv. You’re in one of the most beautiful places of all. Look at the scenery. Look into her eyes. Talk about it. Damn stupid football. Come on

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT