ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Trayce Jackson remind you of as other big man in the BT

Oh soo thats what it is. Youre taking it personal...instead of looking at it unbiased.

I got it from watchin him while at IU.
Great player, but it was definitely his biggest flaw

@hoosier_est_1984, Please watch this video. This is the Cody Zeller I remember.

At 30 seconds it mentions his Strengths - athleticism and mobility.

At 49 seconds it mentions, Cody Zeller runs the court better than any big man in the country. I'll repeat that Cody Zeller runs the court better than any big man in the country.

At the 1 minute mark, the fun begins, watching Cody Zeller running. Enjoy my friend, you are very wrong about Cody Zeller flopping on the court.

Still remember the B1G/ACC challenge against UNC. Zeller ran UNC off the floor. Being able to get out and run the floor was.one of his strongest attributes. Anyone who saw him as awkward or whatever must have been inebriated for an entire season.
I was inebriated and I still remember Zeller running the court and running it very well.

Cody must have taken hoosier_est_1984 girlfriend or something.

We will have to agree to disagree then I suppose as I stand firm and always will on this very subject.
He looked as of a player wearing like cowboy boots as he ran. Very tipsy topsy

Except that all of his measurables contradict what you’re saying. He was very athletic. Flopping on fouls or non-fouls has nothing to do with that. This is not an “agree to disagree” situation. You can have data, or you can tell stories. You’re telling stories...

Are you drunk now? Who’s talking about elementary school? Your argument isn’t even relevant.

"Scored the best in agility tests and vertical in the ten years prior."

I was inebriated and I still remember Zeller running the court and running it very well.

Cody must have taken hoosier_est_1984 girlfriend or something.

Lmao this legit made me laugh out loud

Except that all of his measurables contradict what you’re saying. He was very athletic. Flopping on fouls or non-fouls has nothing to do with that. This is not an “agree to disagree” situation. You can have data, or you can tell stories. You’re telling stories...
When you're running up the court and falling down bc a player merely bumps you in transition
Youre not the most agile no.

He’s not my kid but he was a fine young man as were his brothers

Huh, Wut?!

I never said he was or wasnt a nice young man...

When you're running up the court and falling down bc a player merely bumps you in transition

Huh, Wut?!

it's always painful to watch a thread where someone posts something so inherently wrong and then just keeps trying to justify it.

Huh, Wut?!

NOBODY IN THE TEN YEARS PRIOR SCORED BETTER IN THE COMBINE THAN CODY ZELLER!!!!

Reactions: tbone6004
Just admit you were wrong or thinking of another player....why double down on a statement so blatantly wrong? We all saw the same games. Maybe try defining what “flopping around on the court” means.
Who is saying Cody was not athletic? I have them ignored, but curious which idiot sad that.

How about Jared Sullinger, Ohio ST almost unstoppable around basket maybe a bit taller but not quiet as strong that my pick?
A more athletic Henderson maybe. Not that Allan wasn't athletic, but TJD plays longer and quicker. How about Vonleh with a better motor and heart?

Reactions: ericrossiu
A more athletic Henderson maybe. Not that Allan wasn't athletic, but TJD plays longer and quicker. How about Vonleh with a better motor and heart?[/QUOT Henderson could handle like a guard havn't seen TJD do that he has a bigger body. lol Henderson could play small or power forward,TJD plays a 4 or 5

I see Jeffries, but mosly because they way they both run straight up. TJD is the better post player. Then again JJ was deceptively strong. Anyway, since everyone is weighing in, Zeller was very athletic, the dress was blue and Epstein died of natural causes.

A more athletic Henderson maybe. Not that Allan wasn't athletic, but TJD plays longer and quicker. How about Vonleh with a better motor and heart?

I think Henderson is the best comparison, even if he doesn't have Henderson's shot quite yet. One thing I've loved about watching TJD is how he secures the ball with 2 hands. That's generally something young post players don't do well initially and have to learn, as they adjust to the strength and physicality of the college game. He seems to have come in with the expectation that he needs to secure the ball with 2 hands. Great to see.

Why are you guys arguing with someone dumb enough to say Zeller didn't run the floor well, when it was the most glaring proficiency Zeller had? He may have been the best in the nation at that trait in his two years at IU.

If that doesn't tell you guys that this person is just too stupid to converse with and doing so is a waste of your time, nothing will. That guy has no clue what he's talking about and it's obvious.

Why are you guys arguing with someone dumb enough to say Zeller didn't run the floor well, when it was the most glaring proficiency Zeller had? He may have been the best in the nation at that trait in his two years at IU.

If that doesn't tell you guys that this person is just too stupid to converse with and doing so is a waste of your time, nothing will. That guy has no clue what he's talking about and it's obvious.

As if you never respond to stupid people/posters.

As if you never respond to stupid people/posters.
Yea, but at that level of stupid, I have to question if they're actually capable of reading a reply or if they understand the definition of the word running. That may be the most incorrect evaluation I've ever heard by anyone about a player, ever. The only way it could be dumber is if he said Michael Jordan couldn't dunk, Zeke couldn't dribble or Steph can't shoot.

Last edited:
Yea, but at that level of stupid, I have to question if they're actually capable of reading a reply or understand the definition of the word running. That may be the most incorrect evaluation I've ever heard by anyone about a player, ever. The only way it could be dumber is if he said Michael Jordan couldn't dunk.

Im not sorry if that hurts you or hawaii boys feelings over there.

I know how I felt watching him and I dont need highlight reel tapes full of his best moments showing me one side

Deal With It

I know how I felt watching him and I dont need highlight reel tapes full of his best moments showing me one side

Deal With It
Instead of embarrassment and contrition, you double down. Got it - you're just not smart enough to know how stupid you are in this thread.

Deal With It
giphy.gif

Eww no, TJD is FAR more athletic than Zeller.
Zeller was a straight up post up player with great foot work untill he was running up the court tripping over himself
What? o_O That doesn't make any sense. Zeller was great at running the floor. He's one of the best big men I've ever seen for running the floor.

Last edited:
Tough for you I dont care about your opinions...
Especially from those who seem to be followers
You should care that everyone has said your opinion is wrong. Most intelligent people would see that as strong evidence that their opinion is wrong but you don't. That should tell you something but it doesn't.

Seems most "intelligent" ppl, could at minumum tell the difference between an opinion and fact.

You claiming my comment on Zeller being a big flop on the floor must really hurt your feelings.

Yes even your precious Zeller had flaws.
And flopping around like a fish outa water on the floor at times while I watched him during his years at IU was one of them

Seems most "intelligent" ppl, could at minumum tell the difference between an opinion and fact.

You claiming my comment on Zeller being a big flop on the floor must really hurt your feelings.

And flopping around like a fish outa water on the floor at times while I watched him during his years at IU was one of them
Opinions that aren't based on fact or reality are worthless. Your opinion isn't based on fact or reality so you should know what your opinion is worth.

My precious Zeller? WTF does that even mean? Zeller was a very good player at IU and that's all he is to me. You seem to have some sort of problem with Zeller. Did he really steal your girlfriend?

Opinions that aren't based on fact or reality are worthless. Your opinion isn't based on fact or reality so you should know what your opinion is worth.

My precious Zeller? WTF does that even mean? Zeller was a very good player at IU and that's all he is to me. You seem to have some sort of problem with Zeller. Did he really steal your girlfriend?

Yes, your precious Zeller.

Youre acting like a princess about it.

You must’ve drank heavily those years. Zeller scored better than anyone in the draft combine. Scored the best in agility tests and vertical in the ten years prior.

Im just telling you what I saw with him at IU. Not when he was in elementary school.
Zeller was a great player. But he was also very prone to flopping around on the court
You must not have seen him much or you were confused and didn't know who he was.

You just can’t help yourself can you. Flopping is the flaw that you are focusing on? Really? Is this feapau? I think it is......

@hoosier_est_1984, Please watch this video. This is the Cody Zeller I remember.

At 30 seconds it mentions his Strengths - athleticism and mobility.

At 49 seconds it mentions, Cody Zeller runs the court better than any big man in the country. I'll repeat that Cody Zeller runs the court better than any big man in the country.

At the 1 minute mark, the fun begins, watching Cody Zeller running. Enjoy my friend, you are very wrong about Cody Zeller flopping on the court.

I miss Cody Zeller, a special player. Still glad he played for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT