ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the Asteroid?

also:

"Recent discussions have highlighted concerns about the non-consensual nature of the kiss, prompting debates on consent and teh appropriateness of celebrating such images in today's environment..."

They run out of problems at the VA?

The lady in the photograph said it wasn't consensual. But she also seemed to be okay with it.

It was 1945. Rightly or wrongly, times were different. This "canceling" is just stoopid. What pisses me off more than anything is that someone decided this was worth spending VA time and money on. Not to mention not thinking there would be blowback. Common sense would have told them otherwise. How about they address any gender issues that might be a concern in 2024, instead of some random, spontaneous act of exuberance in 1945?

It was 1945. Rightly or wrongly, times were different. This "canceling" is just stoopid. What pisses me off more than anything is that someone decided this was worth spending VA time and money on. Not to mention not thinking there would be blowback. Common sense would have told them otherwise. How about they address any gender issues that might be a concern in 2024, instead of some random, spontaneous act of exuberance in 1945?
SCOURGE ON WOMEN

Reactions: Spartans9312
And yes, I'm well aware there are plenty on the far right doing the same
Nope. The far right is just stacking sats and watching Bitcoin go higher. I am thinking about buying a second home up north. What’s your address? I’d love to be your neighbor. Don’t ask, I will be flying a Bitcoin flag. Picture cousin Eddie, but wearing just Bitcoin boxers, cowboy hat, and Trump shoes.

Las Vegas Party GIF by IFC

He's certainly neither helping nor adding much.

Could the narcissist traits of Trump that he yells and whines about be ever more obvious in himself with shit like this? Like, your a fvcking sports broadcaster and you have the audacity to actually believe that the most sophisticated minds in the judicial system can’t read, even though they were nominated by your party?

If he looked in the mirror, he might glow Orange as well.

Could the narcissist traits of Trump that he yells and whines about be ever more obvious in himself with shit like this? Like, your a fvcking sports broadcaster and you have the audacity to actually believe that the most sophisticated minds in the judicial system can’t read, even though they were nominated by your party?

If he looked in the mirror, he might glow Orange as well.
Birds of feather and all.

As I always supsected.... Dan Patrick is wayyyy cooler.

Nope. The far right is just stacking sats and watching Bitcoin go higher. I am thinking about buying a second home up north. What’s your address? I’d love to be your neighbor. Don’t ask, I will be flying a Bitcoin flag. Picture cousin Eddie, but wearing just Bitcoin boxers, cowboy hat, and Trump shoes.

Always figured you as more of a mansion on Lake Minnetonka guy, but you can come hang with me and Duane “The (Crack) Rock” Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes

Side note, my net worth just grew. Another state HS hockey title. Better push btc price more.

Reactions: BradStevens
The article says she was appointed to run the Phoenix facility in 2016 and it was ranked the worst in 2017. (I realize and agree she should have been fired or demoted before this).

Why didn't Trump's administration fire her?
My guess is that was attempted... I seem to recall Trump being demonized for trying to make it easier to fire Federal employees, specifically those in the VA...

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT