ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Joe Hoopsier?

96a5v3.jpg

How sad is your life if you have to post under two screen names on a free message board that only about 20-30 people ever visit? :)

Hobbies everyone needs more hobbies.
You might want to address this post to Farva, aka Chicago Fine for Now and too many other aliases to try and keep track of... ;)

You might want to address this post to Farva, aka Chicago Fine for Now and too many other aliases to try and keep track of... ;)
I have no idea who does it or who doesn't but my post is addressed to anyone who does. I'm not even sure why anyone gets banned, the small sample size that posts on here should all be thick skinned enough to deal with whatever. Anything short of a good old fashioned street fight should be acceptable. Hell even allow Mom jokes, I need some new material.

I have no idea who does it or who doesn't but my post is addressed to anyone who does. I'm not even sure why anyone gets banned, the small sample size that posts on here should all be thick skinned enough to deal with whatever. Anything short of a good old fashioned street fight should be acceptable. Hell even allow Mom jokes, I need some new material.
It's childish to ban anyone. We already have an ignore button. And the banned poster can easily just create a new account.

It's childish to ban anyone. We already have an ignore button. And the banned poster can easily just create a new account.
It’s intentional. It’s coordinated. You know that. They think by picking off the dream team one at a time we won’t notice

Mom jokes are encouraged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT