ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Joe Hoopsier?

96a5v3.jpg

How sad is your life if you have to post under two screen names on a free message board that only about 20-30 people ever visit? :)

Hobbies everyone needs more hobbies.
You might want to address this post to Farva, aka Chicago Fine for Now and too many other aliases to try and keep track of... ;)

You might want to address this post to Farva, aka Chicago Fine for Now and too many other aliases to try and keep track of... ;)
I have no idea who does it or who doesn't but my post is addressed to anyone who does. I'm not even sure why anyone gets banned, the small sample size that posts on here should all be thick skinned enough to deal with whatever. Anything short of a good old fashioned street fight should be acceptable. Hell even allow Mom jokes, I need some new material.

Reactions: NPT
I have no idea who does it or who doesn't but my post is addressed to anyone who does. I'm not even sure why anyone gets banned, the small sample size that posts on here should all be thick skinned enough to deal with whatever. Anything short of a good old fashioned street fight should be acceptable. Hell even allow Mom jokes, I need some new material.
It's childish to ban anyone. We already have an ignore button. And the banned poster can easily just create a new account.

It's childish to ban anyone. We already have an ignore button. And the banned poster can easily just create a new account.
It’s intentional. It’s coordinated. You know that. They think by picking off the dream team one at a time we won’t notice

Mom jokes are encouraged.

How sad is your life if you have to post under two screen names on a free message board that only about 20-30 people ever visit? :)

Hobbies everyone needs more hobbies.

Hey, TD...is laundry your hobby?

TD Bank Shares Slide After Agreeing To $3 Billion Fine In Money Laundering Case​

"TD Bank found itself under federal scrutiny earlier this year when investigators found millions of dollars generated by fentanyl sales were flowing through branches in New York and New Jersey, with a Chinese criminal group bribing bank employees to help do so, according to the Journal."

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Hey, TD...is laundry your hobby?

TD Bank Shares Slide After Agreeing To $3 Billion Fine In Money Laundering Case​

"TD Bank found itself under federal scrutiny earlier this year when investigators found millions of dollars generated by fentanyl sales were flowing through branches in New York and New Jersey, with a Chinese criminal group bribing bank employees to help do so, according to the Journal."
LOL. Fvcking Canadians.

With the exception of a few cases I agree. Sometimes I do like to read a serious thread (election, etc) but even there a poster can be banned from posting on that thread if they start ruining it.

Reactions: UncleMark
With the exception of a few cases I agree. Sometimes I do like to read a serious thread (election, etc) but even there a poster can be banned from posting on that thread if they start ruining it.
I’ve been banned twice in the past just for pissing off a certain mod. It’s actually more fun on the cooler than the sports boards anyways

Their lax controls killed a multi-year deal I had going with their precious metals group. They were incredibly polite when they pulled the plug though.

They damn near denied me entry the first time I went to see my now bride, but yes, they were very polite about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT