ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s the outrage?

We are the customer. We are in a position to dictate terms, within reason.

not when the one you're buying from is effectively a monopoly.

in a provider-recipient relationship, the recipient is dependent on the provider.

China literally own us.

US political leadership has been beyond belief horrible for a long time, regardless of party in power.

Wall St has done a horrible job of running the country.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
@Earlierthanlater Not sure what's going on with your quotes...

But my point was that we are not the reason China is in position to possibly become a superpower. If they do reach that status, their manpower will get them there, and our engagement with them will have nothing to do with it.

We are already a superpower. The superpower. We don't need to follow China's model to become one, because we already are one. That said, a booming, growing population may be just what we need to remain one, so if you want us to import or give birth to a shit ton of people, I'm cool with that, from a purely patriotic standpoint.

a country totally dependent on another country, is not a superpower.

it's a dependent.

Apparently you're not old or white enough to understand.
This is a tired act that you don't even understand.

Have you joined the "shaving with razors fad" or are you still just eating tidepods and licking toilet seats?

Read more...get out more...ask questions...learn.

Last edited:
I thought some of his bits were outstanding. He tells a story about his daughter getting bit by a wild pony in Italy that cracks me up. Also, his stories about how some hipster worker in a coffee shop having the same shirt on as him, about waiting in line at the post office, and the one about flying on a plane from Indy to New York are all great.
He has some good material, but you need to sift through a lot of trash to get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT