ADVERTISEMENT

When Will The Covid Unvaccinated Cease To Be a Threat to the Covid Vaccinated?

When they do the right thing and get vaccinated.

Why does this vaccine bother you so much?
None of my 3 Covid vaccines have bothered me.

But the partisan fights over everything Covid do bother me.

As does abuse of power.

So I ask you -why does an unvaccinated person who is not a threat to you or anybody else bother you so much?

Looks like you just want to push people around.

If an unvaccinated person is not a threat to a vaccinated person (which is what we are told, i.e. you might get a breakthrough case, but a severe case will be exceedingly rare and zero cases/exposure is unattainable because the virus is endemic - sorta like other viruses we live with now and have for years - my wife brought home the first school "cold" this week - they aren't shutting down even though folks like me can die from a cold due to a compromised immune system that lets them turn into infections or pneumonia) - why would a vaccinated person expect the government to force the unvaccinated person to get one - at least once everyone has had the chance to get one?

PLUS, once you factor in that even now only school-age kids and younger have NOT had a chance - and infants never will - and everyone - kids included - are safe if the teachers and classmates wear a mask, it seems we are at the point where the only thing to fight about is partisan bullshit where somebody gets to tell somebody else what will be.

Have we not reached the point where you can just make your OWN decisions for yourself and your family - and the government gets back to ruing things non-Covid? If not now - when? What is the vaccination number that puts government back in its box?

As does abuse of power.

So I ask you -why does an unvaccinated person who is not a threat to you or anybody else bother you so much?

If an unvaccinated person is not a threat to a vaccinated person (which is what we are told, i.e. you might get a breakthrough case, but a severe case will be exceedingly rare and zero cases/exposure is unattainable because the virus is endemic - sorta like other viruses we live with now and have for years - my wife brought home the first school "cold" this week - they aren't shutting down even though folks like me can die from a cold due to a compromised immune system that lets them turn into infections or pneumonia) - why would a vaccinated person expect the government to force the unvaccinated person to get one - at least once everyone has had the chance to get one?

PLUS, once you factor in that even now only school-age kids and younger have NOT had a chance - and infants never will - and everyone - kids included - are safe if the teachers and classmates wear a mask, it seems we are at the point where the only thing to fight about is partisan bullshit where somebody gets to tell somebody else what will be.

Have we not reached the point where you can just make your OWN decisions for yourself and your family - and the government gets back to ruing things non-Covid? If not now - when? What is the vaccination number that puts government back in its b

First, there is only one group of people who are making this a political issue. This is a public health issue. I actually (stupidly) thought this virus would bring the US together as a country, finally. Nope. Now, please read this article and tell me about who is making this political:

Also, why is it that conservatives seem unable to grasp that when someone is unvaxed they can spread it to a vaccinated person who doesn't know he or she has it, and they can spread it to others who are not vaxed.?

It is beyond belief that people think this is some sort of freedom issue.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
F*** you asshole. I voted against Trump 4 times and I'm damn sick of simpletons like YOU stirring up hatred over this.

Either make an educated response or STFU.
He never posts content. Only you love trump, you're in the kkk, your parents must be proud. Worthless poster

Reactions: jet812
First, there is only one group of people who are making this a political issue. This is a public health issue. I actually (stupidly) thought this virus would bring the US together as a country, finally. Nope. Now, please read this article and tell me about who is making this political:

Also, why is it that conservatives seem unable to grasp that when someone is unvaxed they can spread it to a vaccinated person who doesn't know he or she has it, and they can spread it to others who are not vaxed.?

What are you saying though? That the government should be able to mandate it?

I think you can say politics plays a big role:

FATBt0HXoAEWi3C

The government can mandate vaccines and have done so many times over the history of our country.
What government? The federal gov CANNOT mandate vax for the gen pub.

If a local community wants to do it fine by me. If a private employer wants to fine by me. But not the feds

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
This has been nothing but a theoretical possibility. I asked here for somebody to post data or evidence to support this. Still waiting.

In any event, if you are vaxed and manage to be infected by unvaxed, you probably won’t know you are sick, or if you are sick, you get a mild case.

If you are vaxed, live a normal life.

This has been nothing but a theoretical possibility. I asked here for somebody to post data or evidence to support this. Still waiting.

In any event, if you are vaxed and manage to be infected by unvaxed, you probably won’t know you are sick, or if you are sick, you get a mild case.

Again you have a better chance of dying in a car crash than hospitalized from Covid if vaxd

Maybe you should stop treating my brother and I as we are Trump supporters.

My question is why are the Unvaxed actually at risk from those who are vaxed, not the other way around. Hell even Vaxed are at risk from other Vaxed. We're all just vacked!

So you are now science denier? And worried about the poor unvaxxed you otherwise critispew your hate at!

Sheesh.

It's a public health issue, a political issue, and a freedom issue. To say it's 'only a public health issue' is simplistic bs.

F*** you asshole. I voted against Trump 4 times and I'm damn sick of simpletons like YOU stirring up hatred over this.

Either make an educated response or STFU.
Thank you for the compliment!
Coming from a Trump stooge, I consider it an utmost compliment!
This time, you even added biblical adjectives! Tell Trump I say "hi." But then, you are so down the rank, you may not even talk to the man you consider God!

Furthermore, I am not Saint Fu either! You are confused again!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
If you don't say so yourself 😀
MM66, Romney and Walter Jones (NC 3rd) walk into a bar.

Now see, this could have a really funny punchline. Maybe we could make this a wiki joke, contributors welcomed :) .

Now (#2), I track on about 80% of what you say, but that other 20% fires me up sometimes. At least I still read you out, unlike these idiots I know there are zero chance for any agreement. Hell, my wife doesn't agree with 80% of my stuff, she just loves the paychecks.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Asymptomatic spread isn't a really thing anymore.

What government? The federal gov CANNOT mandate vax for the gen pub.

If a local community wants to do it fine by me. If a private employer wants to fine by me. But not the feds
First of all, that's not true. The Federal government hasn't even tried, so there is no precedent saying it is unconstitutional.

When governments act as employers, they are in the same legal position as a private business. Federal worker COVID-19 vaccine mandates are absolutely legal.

First of all, that's not true. The Federal government hasn't even tried, so there is no precedent saying it is unconstitutional.

When governments act as employers, they are in the same legal position as a private business. Federal worker COVID-19 vaccine mandates are absolutely legal.
For sure. There are certain groups the feds can touch but the feds cannot mandate a vaccine for the general public. You don't need precedent to know something isn't constl. The Feds authority is established.

For sure. There are certain groups the feds can touch but the feds cannot mandate a vaccine for the general public. You don't need precedent to know something isn't constl. The Feds authority is established.
That's not been decided by the courts. You're incorrect.

As does abuse of power.

Have we not reached the point where you can just make your OWN decisions for yourself and your family - and the government gets back to ruing things non-Covid? If not now - when? What is the vaccination number that puts government back in its box?
Well said.

Wrong.

If I’m fully vaccinated, am I protected if I’m exposed to someone who has COVID-19?​

The vaccine protects you from the most severe illness and death from COVID-19, but you can still catch the virus and transmit it to others. “You should get tested three to five days after that exposure,” Bumpus says. “While you are awaiting test results, and after if the test is positive for coronavirus infection, isolate yourself from others as much as possible and wear a mask, even indoors at home, if you have unvaccinated children or other vulnerable household members.

That's not been decided by the courts. You're incorrect.
That's not been decided by the courts? What hasn't been decided by the courts? specifically?

Biden's using osha as a proxy because he doesn't have authority. there's nothing in the constitution that gives the president the authority to mandate vaccines. no such constl provision exists. the jacobson case is inapposite as it only held that mandates can be imposed by a LOCAL gov so long as same doesn't contravene state law. a local mandate is permissible because the constitution grants states authority to regulate public health under the 10th...powers not delegated to US...are reserved to the states.

so again, what hasn't been decided by the courts for me to be incorrect?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT