ADVERTISEMENT

When The Season Started, Who Would've Thought...

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
That within the first month and a half of the season, North Carolina, Kentucky, and now possibly Duke (who has lost 2 of their last 3 games, both to unranked teams) would be out of the Top 25 and New Mexico, Missouri, and Charleston would be in?

Well, any IU fan who has been around thru the many coaches knows what is coming for Duke. You could almost pencil it in. They were going to thump their chest, tell everyone they are Duke, and then they'd lose a couple uncharacteristic times and just a slight tepid air of doubt would blow into town. And guess what? It's only going to grow in the next several seasons. Because Jon Scheyer has no K's or Z's in his name and that gravy train is gonna derail no matter how much they try to prevent it.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Well, any IU fan who has been around thru the many coaches knows what is coming for Duke. You could almost pencil it in. They were going to thump their chest, tell everyone they are Duke, and then they'd lose a couple uncharacteristic times and just a slight tepid air of doubt would blow into town. And guess what? It's only going to grow in the next several seasons. Because Jon Scheyer has no K's or Z's in his name and that gravy train is gonna derail no matter how much they try to prevent it.
Duke is following the IU train, program going down following the loss of historic coach!

Reactions: bsmitty08
That within the first month and a half of the season, North Carolina, Kentucky, and now possibly Duke (who has lost 2 of their last 3 games, both to unranked teams) would be out of the Top 25 and New Mexico, Missouri, and Charleston would be in?

This is our opportunity to re-emerge...

Reactions: bkiefer7
Portal can change a program over night.
If you pluck a couple ballers..
Woodson needs it ..I personally think next yr without immediate help..
Indiana is bottom half of the Big..

This is our opportunity to re-emerge...
Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe it's a "changing of the guard" with the teams that have been dominant/near the top for a long time (Michigan, Michigan St, and Villanova in addition to the three I mentioned before) all struggling this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT