ADVERTISEMENT

When do the Nuremberg trials begin?

American forces and leaders committing an illegal occupation of the Syrian Arab Republic are now plotting to illegally extract Syrian natural resources. Is anyone shocked by the illegal theft and plunder of the Syrian people's resources.

https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/op-ed/us-ypg-deal-oil-theft-after-the-displacement-of-civilians

I’m still waiting on all the free oil we were supposed to getting from the war on Iraq.

PS - Assad is a war criminal, right? Can’t we just give Syria to Israel?

Reactions: 76-1
American forces and leaders committing an illegal occupation of the Syrian Arab Republic are now plotting to illegally extract Syrian natural resources. Is anyone shocked by the illegal theft and plunder of the Syrian people's resources.

https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/op-ed/us-ypg-deal-oil-theft-after-the-displacement-of-civilians

no.

this has been our foreign policy for decades, this is how our highest leaders have behaved for decades, and American lives paid for it are considered acceptable collateral damage.

why do you hate capitalism?

Last edited:
I’m still waiting on all the free oil we were supposed to getting from the war on Iraq.

PS - Assad is a war criminal, right? Can’t we just give Syria to Israel?

He likely is. Otoh, he was defending his people from ISIS and other terrorist groups. I won't excuse his crimes, but his actions prevented his people from being raped and slaughtered.

Would you like it if the Russians invaded Kentucky and were raiding Ft. Knox? Every American should be outraged about our military's occupation of Syria.

no.

this has our foreign policy for decades, this is how our highest leaders have behaved for decades, and American lives paid for it are considered acceptable collateral damage.

why do you hate capitalism?

One can at least make an argument that Iraq was authorized by the UN. Our activities in Syria were authorized by no one. Rather than an open invitation from the internationally recognized Syrian state, we are asked to leave. The turks should be out as well. Afaik there were only two states officially invited by the Syrian govt to help put down terrorism and the related unrest.

One can at least make an argument that Iraq was authorized by the UN. Our activities in Syria were authorized by no one. Rather than an open invitation from the internationally recognized Syrian state, we are asked to leave. The turks should be out as well. Afaik there were only two states officially invited by the Syrian govt to help put down terrorism and the related unrest.

I see you're back fronting for the Iranians. Trying to look good to the inlaws?

I'm wondering when was the last century that the Middle East wasn't divided up and occupied by foreign powers. Saturday night and I'm too lazy to look it up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT