ADVERTISEMENT

What I want to see today

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
I would love to see a high scoring game from both teams. Maybe even extra innings. I would love to see them both burn through their remaining pitching.
Then I would love to see IU come out and maybe put up a crooked number. I would love to see great pitching and defense. Let’s try to put away whoever we play early. But ultimately I would just see a win. In Al Davis ‘ words, “Just Win Baby.”

It would probably be best if West Virginia wins this afternoon. At least we would face less of a hostile crowd tonight. But it was great to shut up that crowd with Serruto's homer.
I’d much rather play WV again. Felt like the home plate ump was being influenced by the crowd. Then the ejection nonsense surely started with some bozo in the stands yelling about a violation. Yeah, give me those guys again with a semi-exhausted pitching staff.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
I would love to see a high scoring game from both teams. Maybe even extra innings. I would love to see them both burn through their remaining pitching.
Then I would love to see IU come out and maybe put up a crooked number. I would love to see great pitching and defense. Let’s try to put away whoever we play early. But ultimately I would just see a win. In Al Davis ‘ words, “Just Win Baby.”
I'd love to see that too, but would add one more reason. That douche on KSR that said if we wanted hotel rooms we (IU & WVU) should win more would have to deal with all his fellow cousin humpers saying he jinxed them. It's already starting to gain a little traction.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
So far things aren’t going great for us, regardless, of who you want to win. Burning through pitching is probably the most important thing for us and that’s not happening thus far. Through four innings.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT