ADVERTISEMENT

What brands are you loyal to/prefer most?

When I was a baby, these were my diapers:
unbleachedprefolds.jpg
These are missing the blue "bursting at the seams with piss and shit" indicator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Like I said to...TMP? Whatever the f*** his name is over here...I eat creamy Jif on white bread with cheap grape jelly for the nostalgia, not because it's the best way to enjoy peanut butter. It's one of those things that reminds me of being young.

That's cool, I was just a saying I don't like creamy (and poking shit at you). But what intrigues me is you say "TMP? Whatever the f*** his name is over here"..... Is he playing with another name on another board? Lucy maybe? Hmmmm

Jif is good. Asshats like TMP argue they have a better or same recipe .TMP always has something better. It's in his DNA. Food, music, wives ... Tell us more TMP! I am sad he doesn't indulge in beer and booze ... . missing out on a whole lot of fun there.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryano and C-$
  • Guinness
  • Tully's Coffee
  • Muji
  • #IUFB
  • Music: Yo La Tengo, Cafe Tacvba
Conversely, some things I own and love but don't feel brand loyalty:
  • Panasonic Plasma 60" TV
  • 1974 BMW 2002

I drove this in B-town my Soph - senior years. Back when Toyota had some style and were not appliances.
31125750024_original.jpg

Reactions: MJE
Jif is good. Asshats like TMP argue they have a better or same recipe .TMP always has something better. It's in his DNA. Food, music, wives ... Tell us more TMP! I am sad he doesn't indulge in beer and booze ... . missing out on a whole lot of fun there.

Sorry I'm better than you. It's probably not your fault though. Dumb parents generally have dumb children. Maybe instead of attempting to insult me with badly written witless gibberish you should kick your stupid Mom in the slag dripping c**t that spit your worthless ass out.

Reactions: mk_peters
I drove this in B-town my Soph - senior years. Back when Toyota had some style and were not appliances.
31125750024_original.jpg
That is the Rustang! The styling reminded me of a late 60's Mustang, except they seemed to be rusty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT