ADVERTISEMENT

What brands are you loyal to/prefer most?

OldChargey

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2009
I prefer/only play Titleist golf clubs, wear nike shoes/athletic gear, and am loyal to BMW's.

On a lesser scale, I only use Crest toothpaste and Q-tip brand Q tips

Is this a humble brag or just a regular brag? All I read was, "I buy fancy chit"

Also, you're loyal to brands that charge you outsized prices for their actual quality compared to the competition (though I can only speak to nike & bmw, since I don't know much at all about golf).

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Toyota, Maui Jim, Shimano, Costco, Longs Donuts, Preparation H

Gillette, Oscar Mayer, Sargento, Folgers, Coca-Cola, Google, Meijer, CVS, Tito's.

What is Tito's?
titos__57335__63657.1358534053.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: Lucy01 and C-$
Irish Spring bar soap might be the only thing...and Santitas tortilla chips...possibly Allen Edmonds (b/c i hate calves)
but for cars, clothes, beer i go with what makes sense when i need them

Levi's blue jeans. I haven't owned a pair of non-Levi jeans since the 1980's.

Is this a humble brag or just a regular brag? All I read was, "I buy fancy chit"

Also, you're loyal to brands that charge you outsized prices for their actual quality compared to the competition (though I can only speak to nike & bmw, since I don't know much at all about golf).
We bought or first BMW for $31,000. A loaded minivan was going for about the same amount and an extended cab 4x4 pick-up was more expensive. People seem to get hung up on the BMW part until I pointed out I traded the ability to haul people or other items for a fuel efficient (on the highway), fun to drive car. The car now has 250,000 miles and has been passed on to our daughter. It has out lived her old car by 100,000 miles and still handles beautifully with no loss of performance.

I prefer/only play Titleist golf clubs, wear nike shoes/athletic gear, and am loyal to BMW's.

Nike, Coke, Frito Lay (Pepsi owned), Craftsman tools, Crest toothpaste, Weber grills... all I can think of for now.

JIF peanut butter
Heinz ketchup
Crest toothpaste
Von Maur for men's clothes

Nah, not a brag...just the truth! I buy my cars used and pay less than a Tahoe, Denali, Cadillac, etc usually. I drive a lot for work so I enjoy how a BMW drives/handles. They also last a long time if maintained well.

Adidas (seriously), Lexus and big green egg smoker plus accessories, HP printers (their computers suck), Playstation (and 2K sports games), & Mitchum deodorant.

Lexus could be exchanged with Toyota- same brand essentially. I drive too damn much to rely on an unreliable American brand car.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps

Diet Coke (even though Pepsico is a client), Heinz ketchup, Purina Dog Chow, Crest

iPad, Acura, Dr. Pepper, Tahari, Cherubs (grape tomatoes), Adidas, True Religion jeans

This one:

IU-logo.jpg

With that out of the way:

• Heinz ketchup
  • Honda
  • Apple (for phones not Macs)
  • Ludwig drums
  • Colgate toothpaste
  • Cafe Bustelo coffee
  • Lay's potato chips
  • Zebra M301 pens
  • Bic lighters