ADVERTISEMENT

We're BACK!

hurryin76hoosier

All-American
Nov 3, 2002
Fishers, IN
Top 25! ELITE!

T-shirts will be at available at Mustards by the end of the week.

EXTENSION!

215a484a03f11ec214b0d5c3615e0031.jpg

Which Mustards you talking about? The one in Bloomington closed. I liked going there before an IU game. My oldest boy ate one of their huge burgers when he was 11 or so. I could not believe he ate the whole thing. Very impressive.
You really are an idiot. I wish you wouldn't post here. Don't mean to to mean but you don't belong here. It would be like if all these atheist came to your church. Every sunday. You would look at them like, you're wasting my time. Which is exactly what youre doing here.

You really are an idiot. I wish you wouldn't post here. Don't mean to to mean but you don't belong here. It would be like if all these atheist came to your church. Every sunday. You would look at them like, you're wasting my time. Which is exactly what youre doing here.

You Mad??? I have Faith it was a very big burger! AND the boy was only 11.
Cut him some slack..

Reactions: Warison
Why are you playa hatin' when you should be participatin'...?

Haterz gonna hate.

No hate . . . just a little respect for your, um, achievement. Yeah, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. O maybe it's sticking to me . . . I dunno . . . TMP will tell us what our opinions are soon enough . . . .

It's been obvious that VanPastorMan is the Branson, MO to the AOTF's Las Vegas for quite some time now. And he might be the only person who posts here who doesn't know that everybody around here knows that Mustards is closed, and that any mention of it is an inside joke. Not knowing that sort of exposes him, eh?

Reactions: IUecho87
It's been obvious that VanPastorMan is the Branson, MO to the AOTF's Las Vegas for quite some time now. And he might be the only person who posts here who doesn't know that everybody around here knows that Mustards is closed, and that any mention of it is an inside joke. Not knowing that sort of exposes him, eh?

Mustards is closed?

Who knew?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Top 25! ELITE!

T-shirts will be at available at Mustards by the end of the week.

EXTENSION!

215a484a03f11ec214b0d5c3615e0031.jpg
Yay!! 25th on the AP and 23rd on the coach's poll. We're back to being ranked as we should always be.

I am a little upset that UE hasn't received any votes. Their only conference loss was a close game at Wichita State. UE has the best rebounder in NCAA D1 and one of the top scorers. If you haven't seen UE, you are missing DJ Balentine scoring over 21 points and Egidijus Mockevicius at 17.1 points and 14.3 rebounds. UE runs a motion offense most IU fans would enjoy. I would have loved to see Egidijus use his final year of eligibility at IU. With Bryant and Mock, we would have had the best front court in the B1G by the conference schedule.

Egidijus Mockevicius? That's gotta be a pseudonym. I think his name is Renko . . . Ivan Renko, IIRC.

Reactions: Moops
You are weird. All I did was ask for some clarification. For you to act like that is.....weird. But I got good news for you. Jesus loves weird people too.

Reactions: Moops
There are good subjects you guys talk about on here. I have no need to discuss all things on the AOTF,but there are some good ones. I still don't know which Mustards he was talking about. If there is a joke in there I freely admit that I don't get it.

There are good subjects you guys talk about on here. I have no need to discuss all things on the AOTF,but there are some good ones. I still don't know which Mustards he was talking about. If there is a joke in there I freely admit that I don't get it.

I bet Spurgeon got muster in his beard all the time from all those yummy hot dogs he ate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT