ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that was a kick in the balls

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
Tom Allen is an expert at pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. This program, for the last 10 years, has teased us more than my 7th grade girl friend.

It’s ridiculous how quickly things come crashing down once an ounce of optimism creeps into the program.

I’m done. See you all on the basketball boards.

Reactions: IU73
If you are going to give up on football and run away to the basketball board because of some adversity, you were never a real fan anyways, and are part of the problem.

Reactions: DANC
If you are going to give up on football and run away to the basketball board because of some adversity, you were never a real fan anyways, and are part of the problem.
I understand your point. But I would not describe this as “some adversity “. I have not seen the 2024 schedule and I predict 2-1 with our three non conference games and then 0 to 1 win in the conference.
I looked at a 2024 high school ranking and the best players are going to Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, etc. The usual powers. With 2-3 star players, how do you compete?
I do not know the answer but it seems like it must start with a big name coach and huge recruiting (which likely needs a big name coach and big NIL payments).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT