ADVERTISEMENT

Weather

I am assuming there is a weather delay going on in the bottom of the 2nd.

This is bullshit. It was 2, then it was 4, we rolled into btown around 1 to find out it was noon and never got any kind of notice from ticketing on any of it.

Edit- got an email at 11:08 this morning. Useless when you're driving 2 hours.

Last edited:
This is bullshit. It was 2, then it was 4, we rolled into btown around 1 to find out it was noon and never got any kind of notice from ticketing on any of it.
On the bright side, you haven't missed much. The game got halted in the Bottom of the 2nd. I know that is a tough deal for all involved when the Weather doesn't cooperate. Haven't heard about what they will do since it looks like it will rain until 6pm or so. My guess they would suspend it and play 2 tomorrow, however the Weather may not be promising for that scenario either. Hope you get to see a Hoosier victory either way!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
On the bright side, you haven't missed much. The game got halted in the Bottom of the 2nd. I know that is a tough deal for all involved when the Weather doesn't cooperate. Haven't heard about what they will do since it looks like it will rain until 6pm or so. My guess they would suspend it and play 2 tomorrow, however the Weather may not be promising for that scenario either. Hope you get to see a Hoosier victory either way!
Hit TJ for a super G and and now enjoying a beer at Crazy Horse. We're making lemonade, but it's frustrating to plan a weekend around a game and not be able to watch it, weather excluded.

Reactions: 82IU
They totally caught me off guard with the game time change and I had things to do early on today and only found out about it about a half hour ago. I looked at the radar and there are scattered small TS cells out there which look like they may have produced some lightning which I believe the rule on that is a 30-minute delay since the last bolt spotted.

Last edited:
The start time to resume the game is now 7 p.m. per a tweet.

Reactions: 82IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT