ADVERTISEMENT

We used to have a coach...........

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
that would tell it the way it was, if we played badly and won he let you know. You people aren't even real fans celebrating a win WHERE WE WERE FAVORED. Errant passes from Green almost let thme back in the game, if you think this is Final Four Coaching you are in for a big surprise.

Reactions: Radio Zero
that would tell it the way it was, if we played badly and won he let you know. You people aren't even real fans celebrating a win WHERE WE WERE FAVORED. Errant passes from Green almost let thme back in the game, if you think this is Final Four Coaching you are in for a big surprise.
And a real human almost beat that brain-damaged chimpanzee into your mother's bedroom. But alas, he didn't, and we ended up with you.

Thinking about what "almost" happened can be a cruel and depressing thing.

We were favored by less than 3. How much did we win by, again? Get over yourself. Again, we were picked 10th in the B10 (before we knew Ruthers was good this year) for good reasons. Why do you expect miracles from the coaches?

Vic's totally right.

How dare anyone celebrate a win against a top 25 team when we had lost four in a row. Doesn't matter that we were up by 15 most of the game. According to him, we played like absolute horse manure, and Archie should have come out and said that we played absolutely horrible when all week, he's been saying that players needed to step up and take a leadership role in the team.

By the way, didn't Vic say we'd lose by 15? He's really taking this victory hard.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Vic's totally right.

How dare anyone celebrate a win against a top 25 team when we had lost four in a row. Doesn't matter that we were up by 15 most of the game. According to him, we played like absolute horse manure, and Archie should have come out and said that we played absolutely horrible when all week, he's been saying that players needed to step up and take a leadership role in the team.

By the way, didn't Vic say we'd lose by 15? He's really taking this victory hard.

No the question is why we aren't a top 25 team and Iowa is after 3 years and 10.5 M in when they have MCaffery and we have the great Archie

No the question is why we aren't a top 25 team and Iowa is after 3 years and 10.5 M in when they have MCaffery and we have the great Archie

Yea, I mean McCaffrey has been absolutely killing it in Iowa, what being this is his 10th year and all. I would hope his system was in place by now.

Everybody back away from the ledge and let's accept this for what it is - a good victory at home against a rated but short- handed team. Hopefully we can parlay this into a 3-4 game winning streak and get the ship righted heading into March.

That said, they are a team with warts and weaknesses that show up game after game win or lose - too many turnovers, mediocre free throw shooting, and the inability to comfortably put a game away with the lead.

I was as upset as you were in the Second Half when they decided to break out the Harlem Globetrotter Imitation and try ill advised alley- oop and fancy passes when they were up by 20 and should have been more interested in controlling the ball and forcing the short handed Iowa Team to expend more energy on Defense. That is certainly poor decision making on the floor and bad coaching if it isn't corrected.

Let's keep our powder dry until we see where we are after Sunday's game.

There is a reason this is "free" forum. No one would pay anything to read most of this irrational crap. Done with it.

Reactions: Radio Zero
This isn't the 1970's
..Indiana will never be that again..Ever !!
And I'm not flipping about it..
Really? Terrible mindset man. Yes, I believe we will dominate again one day. We have everything besides the right people in charge, but one day that will change. I don’t even see how you could root for iu with that mindset. WhAt keeps me going is the belief that one day it will change. Your content with mediocrity..not knocking you at all..I just can’t understand that thought process

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT