ADVERTISEMENT

-9.5 vs Wright State

Well we can't shoot, the entire team is lost on D, might as well call this one a season. Or, maybe we let this play out a bit more.

Everyone talked about how it was going to take some time to gel this year with all the new pieces, and guess what, it is gonna take awhile. Turnovers right now are a product of not knowing where to be and communication. The one thing that has been there for almost all the players is effort. They need to learn the system and what Woody wants out of them. Same can be said for Defense. Right now they are not trusting each other enough and the communication isn't where it needs to be. When playing a massive switch defense like we do, if you aren't dialed in it looks putrid. That will get cleaned up.

Tonight I expect a better performance all around and actually think we win by double digits fairly easily. Ill be doubling down on my Army bet, and am nowhere near off the train. Very very early and we need a pick me up before Uconn. I think we get that tonight. Uconn? That's a whole different animal, we better figure some shit out quick.

All Aboard!
IU wins by 9. Ouch. 0-3 ATS this season. They are due for a win ATS. Will UCONN be the first one?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT