ADVERTISEMENT

We need a laugh

That Dumbo makes my pillow guy look intelligent
Sen. Kennedy graduated magna cum laude in political science, philosophy, and economics from Vanderbilt University, was president of his senior class, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was an executive editor of the “Virginia Law Review” and elected to the Order of the Coif. He earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honors from Oxford University (Magdalen College) in England, where he studied under Sir Rupert Cross and Sir John H. C. Morris. He has written and published several books and articles on Constitutional law, the Louisiana Products Liability Act, and the Federal Power Commission.

Edit: I borrowed this from someone else.

Sen. Kennedy graduated magna cum laude in political science, philosophy, and economics from Vanderbilt University, was president of his senior class, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was an executive editor of the “Virginia Law Review” and elected to the Order of the Coif. He earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honors from Oxford University (Magdalen College) in England, where he studied under Sir Rupert Cross and Sir John H. C. Morris. He has written and published several books and articles on Constitutional law, the Louisiana Products Liability Act, and the Federal Power Commission.

Which is why that Foghorn Leghorn shit he does is so lame.

So? Doesn't make your linked video look any better

And I thought republicans didn't claim going to college made people smart.

There are lots of smart people who don't go to college and a lot of not so smart people who do.

The unfortunate thing is too many of us who hire people have gone to college and think it is important.
Oh I agree and being smart in one area doesn't make someone universally smart in everything

Last edited:
Reactions: hoot1
Do we laugh at him, or with him?

His voice and accent sounds very much like the one I use to occasionly respond to scam callers.

My call back phone name is Deefy Gerbick. I use a cell phone to respond which is basically unknown. My script is I am working in a warehouse using a fellow worker's phone and responding to a call to my home.

Deefy is both a down home good guy while at the same time being anxious to find out why the call reached his home phone because the Misses is really interested.

Want the caller to think he has a nice guy prospect who still goes off on silly tangents.

His voice and accent sounds very much like the one I use to occasionly respond to scam callers.

My call back phone name is Deefy Gerbick. I use a cell phone to respond which is basically unknown. My script is I am working in a warehouse using a fellow worker's phone and responding to a call to my home.

Deefy is both a down home good guy while at the same time being anxious to find out why the call reached his home phone because the Misses is really interested.

Want the caller to think he has a nice guy prospect who still goes off on silly tangents.
Dude !!!! masterful pre planing !
What is your record for keeping callers on the line? 65 min is mine. Several years ago.

He is polite and uses common sense as a weapon.

The Looney Left hates that.

His best is simply reading things Biden nominees have written to the nominee, and watching them squirm as the idiocy of it is revealed merely by reading them out load in a room with humans.

Only better thing is when 6th grade children - in public board meetings - read dirty books to the school board that voted to allow such books in elementary school libraries.

Love it.

A friend of mine did a whole bit with a scammer where she identified herself as Daisy and said that they had to finish the call real quick before her Uncle Jesse got home because he'd send her brothers Bo and Luke out after him if he found out they were talking about bank accounts and other such things. She really thought he should come visit her because Hazard County is a really lovely place for a summer wedding. 😘

I think it was six or eight calls before he finally was worn out and never called again, but it was a great bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT