ADVERTISEMENT

We’re bowling baby....who will post negative comments now?

Mark,we have never been there to be back.... lifetime contract seems appropriate

Fraudpaw and Ordy (currently lndyresident16) may be the only two that have that much hatred. The rest will stay calm I think.

The PU trolls may be an issue though.

Reactions: YOTHN
So fun to wake up Sunday and read national pundits talk IU up!

This team still has serious issues...but they overcame everyone of them today...they sagged when we expected them too...losing clearly in sight...then they dug down into themselves for a second wind and some determination not to let it happen again...not this time.and they discovered how this team can win a tough game.

It wasn't a thing of beauty...it was magnificent. I have not had this feeling for decades...I wanted to cry like a baby...laugh like a fool...jump up and down like in my youth during days in the stadium with Mallory.

This can legitimately be called a breakthrough win. But it must mean more...why stop here? A bowl win would be 7 wins...7! A long way from that with way more fish to fry right here in the B10. Look out league...we aint the beauty queen...but we just might steal your heart...and your lunch...and the beer...

Reactions: HOOS13R
I am the most negative poster on this board and I cannot say anything critical tonight. We made plays when it counted and we didn’t get jobbed by the refs on the road protecting a “name” program. Great job to the staff and team!

They overcame some terrible calls. And it wasn't just a couple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT