ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler March Madness Pool? It's still there from last year

Oops. Anyone remember the password?
Who cares?

IU is a football school now . . . .

After Ware declares for the draft and Mgbako and Reneau enter the portal, IU will field a team that will be headed by Trey Galloway, at 6’5”, at center. Cupps and Leal will complete the front line. Two 5’10” walk-ons, with extensive HPER experience, will start in the backcourt.

So, we don’t give a flying fvck about the damn tournament. We’ll never sniff it again.

Who cares?

After Ware declares for the draft and Mgbako and Reneau enter the portal, IU will field a team that will be headed by Trey Galloway, at 6’5”, at center. Cupps and Leal will complete the front line. Two 5’10” walk-ons, with extensive HPER experience, will start in the backcourt.

So, we don’t give a flying fvck about the damn tournament. We’ll never sniff it again.
Yes. Noodle posted this just to stick it to us. Like a mean ex

Who cares?

Actually Tr3y is moving to the cheerleader corp, where he will be playing the post.

Actually Tr3y is moving to the cheerleader corp, where he will be playing the post.
Cheerleading and playing center? Damn, a dual threat. He’ll be a certain All-American.

Can he lead the under-8-minute tv timeout William Tell Overture extravaganza as well?

Hell, that’s better than Buckner playing safety on IU’s football team and then transitioning to a starting guard for Bob Knight.

Cheerleading and playing center? Damn, a dual threat. He’ll be a certain All-American.

Can he lead the under-8-minute tv timeout William Tell Overture extravaganza as well?

Hell, that’s better than Buckner playing safety on IU’s football team and then transitioning to a starting guard for Bob Knight.
No IU people next round. It’s too hard to fire friends

Reactions: larsIU and Univee2
Wife came home work and said they are having a "pick the final four" contest at work and wanted my help.

I tried, I really did...but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't avoid a Final Four that didn't have PUkes and pUKes in it...I think I'm officially going to have to renounce my Hoosier bonafides and be done with college basketball now.

Wife came home work and said they are having a "pick the final four" contest at work and wanted my help.

I tried, I really did...but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't avoid a Final Four that didn't have PUkes and pUKes in it...I think I'm officially going to have to renounce my Hoosier bonafides and be done with college basketball now.
The Kangaroo Court won’t fine you, this time, but you will be required to listen to Taylor Swift for 24 straight hours.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

argggh

I said nothing about playing center..... I said he was playing "THE POST"

Reactions: Univee2
The Kangaroo Court won’t fine you, this time, but you will be required to listen to Taylor Swift for 24 straight hours.

Was it the PUkes and pUKes thing, the double negative I accidentally used, or both?

Are the Boilers going to keep the streak going of losing to 16 seeds?
i hope they win it all. probably my favorite program. 8 footers. 19 year olds with male pattern baldness. guys who look like they should be in men's league at the Y. so much more entertaining than some random 5 star who will be around for a year and lead the team to a 500 record while getting paid. iu has to be one of the least appealing programs out there at the moment. open tryouts at the HPER woudl be more fun than mercenaries for a year no one gives a shit about through the goofy portal

i hope they win it all. probably my favorite program. 8 footers. 19 year olds with male pattern baldness. guys who look like they should be in men's league at the Y. so much more entertaining than some random 5 star who will be around for a year and lead the team to a 500 record while getting paid. iu has to be one of the least appealing programs out there at the moment
DePaul

i hope they win it all. probably my favorite program. 8 footers. 19 year olds with male pattern baldness. guys who look like they should be in men's league at the Y. so much more entertaining than some random 5 star who will be around for a year and lead the team to a 500 record while getting paid. iu has to be one of the least appealing programs out there at the moment. open tryouts at the HPER woudl be more fun than mercenaries for a year no one gives a shit about through the goofy portal

This post should be pinned to the top. Just when I question your logic and reasoning, you post something brilliant.

One of the amazing things about this year's team is that, not only is their no-star center now the 2x NPOY, their 3-star sophomore point guard was honorable mention All American (and first team All Big Ten).

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
This post should be pinned to the top. Just when I question your logic and reasoning, you post something brilliant.

One of the amazing things about this year's team is that, not only is their no-star center now the 2x NPOY, their 3-star sophomore point guard was honorable mention All American (and first team All Big Ten).
none of my alma maters made the tournament. they all sucked at football this year. barca is just a sad shadow of its former self. messi rarely plays. i hate baseball but don't mind going down for a few beers and even the cardinals are terrible. i don't even know how such a thing is possible. fairly certain even mizzou lost every sec bball game this year. pathetic. this is the lowest in my life on hte planet for sports. mercifully television has been fantastic

sucks that you can't join now since the tournament started. I'd gladly join, but it's not letting me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT