ADVERTISEMENT

Watched end of Ohio St/Purdue game . . .

The logjam at guard still persists whether they are freshman or not. You currently have 6 guards. You will have 7 guards when the 2022s are freshman. Morton is and always will be buried.

You are delusional if you think you are getting Vincent Iwuchukwu. He has a Kansas offer as well as home state offers from Baylor, Texas, and Texas Tech.

Why would Jalen Washington want to go to Purdue? You have two high ranked 4s in the class ahead of him. You need a center in 2022 unless you think Furst will be your 5.
I believe Jalan has grown to about 6'10. If I read correctly. Why can't he play center? I doubt Purdue gets Vincent over Baylor without visits. There is a relationship there though. Will be interesting to see!

I believe Jalan has grown to about 6'10. If I read correctly. Why can't he play center? I doubt Purdue gets Vincent over Baylor without visits. There is a relationship there though. Will be interesting to see!
I’m assuming from this comment you have never seen Washington. He is very skinny and is not playing the 5 in the Big Ten. He’s a stretch 4.

Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Can you feel the tension? I can! I can feel it... down in my plums. They're getting a nice bluish hue, gettin' ready to take 'em to the farmer's market.

Responding the the original chart from another poster..... Galloway has won how many BIG freshman of the week awards? Okay. I do like how the kid plays and I think he will be a solid four year player for IU. That means something, but I don’t think the pecking order chart showing Galloway better than all the other freshmen at IU and Purdue is very accurate, as things stand now.

Last edited:
Responding the the original chart from another poster..... Galloway has won how many BIG freshman of the week awards? Okay. I do like how the kid plays and I think he will be a solid four year player for IU. That means something, but I don’t think the pecking order chart showing Galloway better than all the other freshmen at IU and Purdue is very accurate, as things stand now.
Nice to see you back here, Mr. Doyle. Shouldn’t you be ranting on Twitter or Facebook about every little thing liberals are doing? With how much you post on both of those sites, I’m surprised you have enough time to be here.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Nice to see you back here, Mr. Doyle. Shouldn’t you be ranting on Twitter or Facebook about every little thing liberals are doing? With how much you post on both of those sites, I’m surprised you have enough time to be here.
What are you talking about? I post only under this name,. I don’t use Twitter, and rarely post to Facebook, and not with this handle. As usual, you have reached incorrect conclusions. I am both an IU fan and a Purdue fan, and have been on this IU board a hell of a lot longer than you have, I like all schools in my home state. When I post here, I post as an IU fan and try to avoid baiting anyone about the school rivalry.

I do think you are one of the more obnoxious posters here, and most certainly, you were when you were endlessly arguing minute points on the GBI board. When called out for it, you admitted that you just liked to argue. Your behavior on this board is almost as bad. You fail to realize the subject should be Indiana basketball.

What are you talking about? I post only under this name,. I don’t use Twitter, and rarely post to Facebook, and not with this handle. As usual, you have reached incorrect conclusions. I am both an IU fan and a Purdue fan, and have been on this IU board a hell of a lot longer than you have, I like all schools in my home state. When I post here, I post as an IU fan and try to avoid baiting anyone about the school rivalry.

I do think you are one of the more obnoxious posters here, and most certainly, you were when you were endlessly arguing minute points on the GBI board. When called out for it, you admitted that you just liked to argue. Your behavior on this board is almost as bad. You fail to realize the subject should be Indiana basketball.
I know exactly who you are, Mr. Doyle.

but but but...you said yourself that you don't even read Rupp or GBI. You claim to not know who any of the Purdue players are... You LIED to us Courty McCourtSense. I'm devastated.
You claim to be an IU fan, yet we all know you are a UK fan... You LIED to us Runnin Inbred Ritchie

Reactions: Radio Zero
You've said this twice now. Minimal contact. I thought it should have been a foul live, but went back to watch the replay. Wheeler hand barely, if at all, got his hand.
m0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Amusing comment from someone who loves to post about Purdue / Purdue fans but the only reason I want to respond to this post is to point out that You went to GBI and searched his posting history? Who’s stalking who here again?! LOL
m000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Just like assembly hall has become a 2nd home court for Purdue this has become a 2nd board ;)
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but but but...you said yourself that you don't even read Rupp or GBI. You claim to not know who any of the Purdue players are... You LIED to us Courty McCourtSense. I'm devastated.

Link?

Never ever said I don't read GBI...I reference it as needed.

I don't recall ever reading rupp.

Never said this about PU players. I knew two going into this season and now know more.

Your act is weak

Perhaps I misunderstood your reason for the link. I assumed you intended to imply that it evidences @mathboy’s anti-IU sentiment.

it does. Posted on in the home locker room. It is also far from the only example. He is a moderate, which I respect, but far from an IU fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT