ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for false flag operation at DNC

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
No, you did it twice, but doing it once proved the lie you don't moderate this board.
Nope. I can look at a history of your bans. The only one that came from me was June 2021. I was still modding the board on-and-off back then. Actually, I am again now, although it's 99% off, and only 1% on.

Sorry, but whomever you need to be angry with about your other bans, it wasn't me.

Nope. I can look at a history of your bans. The only one that came from me was June 2021. I was still modding the board on-and-off back then. Actually, I am again now, although it's 99% off, and only 1% on.

Sorry, but whomever you need to be angry with about your other bans, it wasn't me.
You're lying again. You banned me again a couple years ago and I wrote Jim to get me reinstated. I sent him out exchanges and even posted them here and you got upset about that.

You claimed then you didn't moderate the board and it was a lie. You change your story whenever you're proved wrong. It's why you get zero respect around here.

You're lying again. You banned me again a couple years ago and I wrote Jim to get me reinstated. I sent him out exchanges and even posted them here and you got upset about that.

You claimed then you didn't moderate the board and it was a lie. You change your story whenever you're proved wrong. It's why you get zero respect around here.
Sorry, you're mistaken. I have no idea what you're talking about right now.

Do you ever stop whining?

Here’s a suggestion. Grow the hell up.

Oh like free speech, like what the first amendment talks about. Amazing that we still have it after 248 years. Though Democrats are trying to do away with it by labeling some speech misinformation.
Free speech means you can't be arrested. Not that you can't be booted from a forum.

Clueless

Sorry, you're mistaken. I have no idea what you're talking about right now.
Go to our DM exchange of 10/22 - when you claimed you weren't a mod. You deleted my posts and I broke no forurm rules - you got upset because I challenged a link posted by Aloha. And threatened to ban me.

I can post the entire exchange if you want.

You claimed then you weren't a mod and then deleted my posts, so stop lying.

Last edited:
Free speech means you can't be arrested. Not that you can't be booted from a forum.

Clueless
Why are you always such a censor? Don’t be the guy advocating for or apologizing on behalf of removal of language you don’t like. In any forum. That guy is a complete loser.

Go to our DM exchange of 10/22 - when you claimed you weren't a mod. You deleted my posts and I broke no foreign rules - you got upset because I challenged a link posted by Aloha. And threatened to ban me.

You claim he banned you twice. Was that a lie?

Go to our DM exchange of 10/22 - when you claimed you weren't a mod. You deleted my posts and I broke no foreign rules - you got upset because I challenged a link posted by Aloha. And threatened to ban me.

I may have deleted posts, but I didn't ban you, which is what you originally claimed.

You claim he banned you twice. Was that a lie?
What happened was I deleted a post, and he got all butthurt about it. He kept posting publicly about how butthurt he was, so I deleted those. I didn't ban him over it, although I made it clear I was willing to, since my patience was wearing thing. Then I repeatedly begged him to act like an adult.

That's the extent of it. The fact that he's still butthurt about it speaks volumes.

Reactions: cosmickid
What happened was I deleted a post, and he got all butthurt about it. He kept posting publicly about how butthurt he was, so I deleted those. I didn't ban him over it, although I made it clear I was willing to, since my patience was wearing thing. Then I repeatedly begged him to act like an adult.

That's the extent of it. The fact that he's still butthurt about it speaks volumes.
More lies out of you. I kept posting about it because you kept threatening me for no reason.

Simple fix - just treat everyone equally and you won't have to lie in the future.

Can someone start a GOAT-DANC thread and pin it to the top of the board with the other important stuff like Russia- Ukraine and Israel-Hamas? PLEASE.
Someone had a dream once. A dream of collecting all these spats in one thread. It was fetch, but alas, it was too ahead of its time.

Reactions: IUINSB

It's not a lie if he believes it.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
Keep whining. If we banned people because we didn't like their content, neither of you would be posting right now. I didn't delete what DDE posted. It's there for all to see.

If I were stoll, Mas would be banned for slinging a personal insult at a mod. Thankfully, I'm not him.
You’re an idiot. What ya gonna do?

Reactions: DANC
Once we understand that DNC is actually spelled CIA... There are no false flags. We are living a coupe. And we are setting at our computers. The FSB is controlling all of this. The toothless Russians are total equals to the americans who don't see what is actually happening.
"We are living a coupe."

I know there was a tv series called "My Mother the Car" back in the 70s. But I sure don't recall "her" being a coupe...

"We are living a coupe."

I know there was a tv series called "My Mother the Car" back in the 70s. But I sure don't recall "her" being a coupe...
Language is a continuously evolving entity, shaped by cultural nuances and societal shifts. Occasionally, a simple mistake—like misspelling the word "coup"—can highlight deeper issues related to understanding political discourse from brain dead pieces of shit liberals, language precision, and the absurdity of online personas. This post explores the ramifications of such a misspelling while introducing an improbable character: Comic Kid, a purportedly bot-like figure obsessed with mangoes. Through this exploration, we will examine the intersections between language, cultural symbols, and digital identity.

When it comes to political terminology, few words carry the weight and urgency of "coup." Defined as a sudden overthrow of a government, particularly by a small group, the term is steeped in historical significance and often elicits strong reactions. However, accidental misspellings in informal contexts can lead us down unexpected paths. What happens when "coup" becomes "coop" in casual conversation? Similarly, as we navigate the digital realm, characters like Comic Kid, who epitomizes the bot-like qualities of modern online personalities, emerge, challenging our understanding of authenticity and engagement.

The term "coup" comes from the French word "coup d'état," meaning "blow of state." Its profound implications in history—be it the coups in Chile (1973) or Egypt (2011)—underscore the importance of precise language when discussing political events. An accidental misspelling such as "coop, or coupe" which denotes a structure for confining birds or a 4 door car of the 70's, could diminish the gravity of a conversation or even lead to misunderstandings about a significant political event, if totally ****ing idiot people get hung up on the spelling instead of the content. This slip not only reflects on the readers arrogant command of academic language perfection but also highlights the potential for miscommunication in a fast-paced, information-saturated world. In short, to sum up, Cosmic is a bot.

Dos this help, Cosmicbot?

• Love
Reactions: 76-1
Well, a true idiot would be looking for a false flag operation at the DNC and believe that Kamala Harris won't be the nominee .. Right, Nostradumbass?
Lets explores the inner conflict experienced by TMP, a man who subconsciously feels female but struggles to acknowledge this identity. Through the lens of TMP's work in designing well drilling equipment, we delve into the intersections of gender identity, professional challenges, and the quest for self-acceptance. The complexities of TMP's emotional landscape are examined, highlighting how his personal journey impacts his professional life. Ultimately, to illuminate the importance of understanding and accepting one's identity in both personal and professional realms.
In contemporary society, the conversation surrounding gender identity has evolved significantly, fostering greater awareness and acceptance. However, many individuals still wrestle with their identities amid societal expectations and professional demands. This introduces TMP, a man grappling with the realization that he feels female within. As TMP immerses himself in the technical world of well drilling equipment design, we analyze his emotional struggles and the implications of his hidden identity on his work and interactions.

Reactions: 76-1
@Bowlmania and the same can be said about you. You say that about Ohio and I say the same about brad as the nicest guy around and stopped responding to you. The difference is you’re a fake. Fake Christian. As snarl pointed out fake Republican.

But as to me you go personal and have been called out for it. Why? Bc you’re losing in debate so you get mad.

What’s more you never joke around with people. Ever. No one jokes with you. From either side. You really need to take a look in the mirror and get some help and try to find happiness The ability to laugh.

@Bowlmania and the same can be said about you. You say that about Ohio and I say the same about brad as the nicest guy around and stopped responding to you. The difference is you’re a fake. Fake Christian. As snarl pointed out fake Republican.

But as to me you go personal and have been called out for it. Why? Bc you’re losing in debate so you get mad.

What’s more you never joke around with people. Ever. No one jokes with you. From either side. You really need to take a look in the mirror and get some help and try to find happiness The ability to laugh.
There is zero evidence in the history of this forum that Bowl is a "fake Christian." You should chill out.

Flawed Christian, if you like, but not fake. Bowl has always been very open about the importance of his faith, and has never said anything to suggest it wasn't genuine. Not cool to dismiss that.
Flawed. Again you don’t see many posters behaving like he going after posters.

I’m blocked
Ha! Not a surprise. As long as Stoll didn't do it to you, it's temporary. You can still read it, anyway.

Long story short, Shapiro gave a rousing, emotional speech. Obama's "Yes, we can" became "Let's get to work!" He had the crowd chanting "USA!" He's the future of the mainstream party, no question.

Also, he wore a LOT of tanner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT