ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for false flag operation at DNC

I just want to abortion protestors to get into a brawl with the Palestine protestors. Is that too much to ask?
That would make for an incredibly hilarious comedy skit. Two girls that know each other from Antifa for years screaming at each other from opposite sides of the fence and then a moment:

Ohhh hey Declan

Hey Willow

Thought you were with Creme De Labortion this week

Nope I'm rolling with Soros Jr. and Pals for Palestine

Send me a crypto note I'll work both sides

Will do...Great to see you

You toooooo...

Liberal screams and back at it.

SMH

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
That would make for an incredibly hilarious comedy skit. Two girls that know each other from Antifa for years screaming at each other from opposite sides of the fence and then a moment:

Ohhh hey Declan

Hey Willow

You toooooo...

SMH
You used the phrase Liberal Authoritarianism last week. Which would be as stupid as conservative progressivism. You should probably never speak about politics again until you revisit the 5th grade or better yet just STFU. Not only are you one of the weirdest of the weirdos, you're the dumbest MF on this board.

I just want to abortion protestors to get into a brawl with the Palestine protestors. Is that too much to ask?

I'm hoping some gangbangers from Washington Park, West Garfield Park, and Englewood find a way to temporarily bury the hatchet (in a protester) and give these pro-Hamas folks a proper "Welcome to Chicago"... Is that too much to ask? Show them the Real Chicago...

Probably won't happen though..., since however small the police presence may have been in those communities prior to the convention...; its much smaller now.

Looks like it will be a good week for violent criminals in Chicago... (since they know exactly where the bulk of the police force will be deployed)...

I'm hoping some gangbangers from Washington Park, West Garfield Park, and Englewood find a way to temporarily bury the hatchet (in a protester) and give these pro-Hamas folks a proper "Welcome to Chicago"... Is that too much to ask? Show them the Real Chicago...

Probably won't happen though..., since however small the police presence may have been in those communities prior to the convention...; its much smaller now.

Looks like it will be a good week for violent criminals in Chicago... (since they know exactly where the bulk of the police force will be deployed)...
You have some weird ass fantasies ...

You used the phrase Liberal Authoritarianism last week. Which would be as stupid as conservative progressivism. You should probably never speak about politics again until you revisit the 5th grade or better yet just STFU. Not only are you one of the weirdest of the weirdos, you're the dumbest MF on this board.
spit-take.gif

Bwaaaahahahahaha.

Holy shit, living proof that getting that sex change and getting your nutsack chopped off will f*ck you too emotional hell and back. LMAO. Watch out for the M Pox Petunia.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
spit-take.gif

Bwaaaahahahahaha.

Holy shit, living proof that getting that sex change and getting your nutsack chopped off will f*ck you too emotional hell and back. LMAO. Watch out for the M Pox Petunia.
You had your nutsack chopped off? That had to hurt and would explain why you’re such a loon. Why you’re so unpatriotic is probably because you’re a Putin fan. Right, comrade?

You had your nutsack chopped off? That had to hurt and would explain why you’re such a loon. Why you’re so unpatriotic is probably because you’re a Putin fan. Right, comrade?
Awwwww...I love you guys that still get all panty twisted. You're so cute. LMAO the triggered gonna get triggered.

B1u9yZQoZGWUCcakyi.webp

Dumb.

• Love
Reactions: ulrey

Ohhh hey Declan

Hey Willow

You toooooo...

SMH
Funny....exactly correct image and vacuous dialogue..!

That is some kinda of restraint by these officers. Was getting filled with rage just watching it.

Co-sign. Can you imagine you’re a Chicago cop. Have to work this shit for blinkard Harris who supported defunding and bail projects and sends out tweets that cops are murderers and you have to put up with this it, thing, whatever it is barking at you. F that.

Co-sign. Can you imagine you’re a Chicago cop. Have to work this shit for blinkard Harris who supported defunding and bail projects and sends out tweets that cops are murderers and you have to put up with this it, thing, whatever it is barking at you. F that.
Not to mention a mayor who will eagerly throw you under the bus if you get caught so much as frowning at one of the protestors.

Sounds like something’s happening during DNC
Once we understand that DNC is actually spelled CIA... There are no false flags. We are living a coupe. And we are setting at our computers. The FSB is controlling all of this. The toothless Russians are total equals to the americans who don't see what is actually happening.

That was my plan, but DDE has been begging for it. Some of the shit he's been posting has been so bad, it's probably illegal.
Well, fwiw, set up a “2024 Election Let it all Hang Out” thread in that top area, whatever it’s called. Anything goes. Nothing gets deleted. Nobody gets banned/suspended/turned into a Purdue fan/whatever for anything posted therein.

Everything else concerning conventions, campaigns, debates or whatever is in separate threads, as needed, and is policed like a southern Georgia speed trap. Everyone knows the rules. Nobody is surprised. Maybe we won’t see serious political threads demolished after four or five posts. If someone feels the need to go low, they can write something to the effect, “see me outside,” and the culprits can go to the mud pit, or whatever people want to call it in jest.

Well, fwiw, set up a “2024 Election Let it all Hang Out” thread in that top area, whatever it’s called. Anything goes. Nothing gets deleted. Nobody gets banned/suspended/turned into a Purdue fan/whatever for anything posted therein.

Everything else concerning conventions, campaigns, debates or whatever is in separate threads, as needed, and is policed like a southern Georgia speed trap. Everyone knows the rules. Nobody is surprised. Maybe we won’t see serious political threads demolished after four or five posts. If someone feels the need to go low, they can write something to the effect, “see me outside,” and the culprits can go to the mud pit, or whatever people want to call it in jest.
That idea sounds familiar. @BradStevens

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT