ADVERTISEMENT

was very confident about Maryland and Minnesota

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
kind of nervous about tonight, Woodson's chance to show were heading in a new direction, lose tonight were done

kind of nervous about tonight, Woodson's chance to show were heading in a new direction, lose tonight were done
I was not confident about Maryland or Minnesota. Our offense is getting better finally. X carried us vs. Maryland and we overcame a great performance by Foots. We played our best offensive game and best 34 minutes of the season vs. Minnesota and left X on the bench too long. X carried us again. He is the guy that has to lead. TJD isn't an alpha. Two of the three of Kopp, Stewart, and Bates have to be aggressive and make some shots. We are very fragile on offense butt the chemistry looks better. Not confident tonite either. Rutgers is rugged. We struggle vs. rugged.

I was not confident about Maryland or Minnesota. Our offense is getting better finally. X carried us vs. Maryland and we overcame a great performance by Foots. We played our best offensive game and best 34 minutes of the season vs. Minnesota and left X on the bench too long. X carried us again. He is the guy that has to lead. TJD isn't an alpha. Two of the three of Kopp, Stewart, and Bates have to be aggressive and make some shots. We are very fragile on offense butt the chemistry looks better. Not confident tonite either. Rutgers is rugged. We struggle vs. rugged.
yeah, the half court grind it out game has not been our friend, I hope the hell we aren't looking back at the northwestern game on selection Sunday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT