ADVERTISEMENT

Walz's handling of Covid

Reactions: DANC
This is why I can’t imagine living in a blue state. We can disagree about Trump but liberal thought on COVID was a disaster

It’s more like Denver.

By the time you got 20 mins outside of the Twin Cities, masking wasn’t a thing. By the time you got to the lake cabin, nobody cared. I was up north for several weeks in the summer of 2020 and it was one of the best decisions we made.

It’s more like Denver.

By the time you got 20 mins outside of the Twin Cities, masking wasn’t a thing. By the time you got to the lake cabin, nobody cared. I was up north for several weeks in the summer of 2020 and it was one of the best decisions we made.
Isn’t that the best decision every summer (up north on a lake)?

Remind anyone of a certain New York Governor?

Don't know about Minnesota but the nursing home owners in Indiana form a powerfull lobby when it comes to influencing the state legislature and governor.

Also don't know how nursing home owners felt when it came to accepting Covid patients.

My guess is the owners were swayed by the increase of income from accepting these patients.

Reactions: NPT
This guy is a serial liar. The DUI lies were never checked out during his congressional run? He should have been thoroughly vetted before he was picked as her running mate.

It’s more like Denver.

I guess there weren’t any snitches up there calling Walz on the snitch line?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT