ADVERTISEMENT

******** W*******

I love seeing a team come in to play us that is more injured than us this time of year.
And, that Rudolph kid was a help today. He and Jo Jo played well.
I’ve not dusted the old saying yet this season, so here goes: you’d complain at a BJ contest that you were judging. Just enjoy a gritty win for once in your life. The kids (especially D) showed a lot of fight. Almost like they haven’t in fact quit on the team.

I’ve not dusted the old saying yet this season, so here goes: you’d complain at a BJ contest that you were judging. Just enjoy a gritty win for once in your life. The kids (especially D) showed a lot of fight. Almost like they haven’t in fact quit on the team.
That is a very bizarre analogy. I'm not sure where to go with it.

Reactions: Jssanto

I was there and enjoyed it. Just making an observation.
Now….where is the location of that bj contest? Asking for a friend.

I love seeing a team come in to play us that is more injured than us this time of year.
Agree, he made a couple nice plays. I don't remember seeing much of him earlier in the year. Think he is young, so hopefully will take over as stud LB for us next year.

Reactions: vesuvius13
WisClown behind us was bitching about the last DPI claiming it was uncatchable.

“Dude he is 6’5” and can leap”. It was way past him only because he was held three strides out

WisClown behind us was bitching about the last DPI claiming it was uncatchable.

“Dude he is 6’5” and can leap”. It was way past him only because he was held three strides out
That annoyed me a bit in the free chat lol. You cant call something uncatchable when a guy isn't allowed to get in position to try, but had a chance to get in position without the hold.

Why? The alternative is punting with over a minute left and Wisconsin needing a field goal.

It makes sense to force them to go the length of the field if you can.
That's why it was a nice bold call. Miss it and they get good field position. Get it blocked, even worse.

I wanted them to try, since even the miss looked well struck. But still, kudos to coach from me.

I guess it was the obvious call, but maybe I lack trust in the staffs calls, from past ghosts.

That's why it was a nice bold call. Miss it and they get good field position. Get it blocked, even worse.

I wanted them to try, since even the miss looked well struck. But still, kudos to coach from me.

I guess it was the obvious call, but maybe I lack trust in the staffs calls, from past ghosts.
It was the right call, but you and I are accustomed to all things blowing up at the end

Why? The alternative is punting with over a minute left and Wisconsin needing a field goal.

It makes sense to force them to go the length of the field if you can.
That FG had a high miss percentage. Then they get the ball on the 40 only needing a FG. I’m sure the analytics were screaming punt.

And it didn’t make it a 2 possession game.

That FG had a high miss percentage. Then they get the ball on the 40 only needing a FG. I’m sure the analytics were screaming punt.

And it didn’t make it a 2 possession game.
A 15 yd delta

I think you read that one wrong, buddy.
It was not a snide remark on IU. It was to point out that it’s usually the IU team all beat up by now with several contributors out.
Wisconsin now knows what we’ve had to deal with many seasons.
Including this game.

The difference today was IU players stepping up more than theirs.

Great win. I predicted a loss, so congrats to all who had the faith.
Is Sorsby looking like a potential really good QB?
During the game I wondered why Wisconsin did not go for the FG and tie with 4:20 left. It was about 45 yards and the kicker had not missed below 50 this year. Maybe hurt?
I also thought we gambled with our 50 yd kick. It would have given them a short field and down only 3.
But all is well that ends well.

Great win. I predicted a loss, so congrats to all who had the faith.
Is Sorsby looking like a potential really good QB?
During the game I wondered why Wisconsin did not go for the FG and tie with 4:20 left. It was about 45 yards and the kicker had not missed below 50 this year. Maybe hurt?
I also thought we gambled with our 50 yd kick. It would have given them a short field and down only 3.
But all is well that ends well.
Sorsby has guts that is for sure

Yes, it’s been rare the past few seasons where opponents were more beat up than IU.

Wisky was lucky to have a backup QB play as well as he has. Defense held him to 21/41.

Noah’s FR replacement did make a key play in the 1st half.

We couldn't stop a terrible throwing Rutgers QB.

So, backup or not, I was pumped to see a lot of tight coverage, and plays made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT