ADVERTISEMENT

Visits This Weekend

Getting them on campus has not been an issue. Getting them to commit has been been a challenge the past two classes. BT was a pleasant last minute add after the others, who they recruited heavily for years, went elsewhere. The hope is they have a backup plan but my guess is the portal is the backup plan. To their credit they've done well with the portal so far, but it's risky.

Reactions: IUgradman
Victor was inducted to the IU Hall of Fame yesterday . At the dinner last night were Cody, Christian, Verdejo, and Jordy of course. Already on campus was JHS. Pretty impressive group to be meeting with our visitors. Hope it helps!
*Vedell? I always wonder had he not screwed his knee up in the 2012 B10 Tourney, if that Uk rematch in S16 woulda went IU's way again. That and if Mo had never screwed his knee up, 2012 coulda been harder to guard than the following year. *Back on topic.

Victor was inducted to the IU Hall of Fame yesterday . At the dinner last night were Cody, Christian, Verdejo, and Jordy of course. Already on campus was JHS. Pretty impressive group to be meeting with our visitors. Hope it helps!
I have always wondered what happened to Verdejo! Thanks for the update.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
*Vedell? I always wonder had he not screwed his knee up in the 2012 B10 Tourney, if that Uk rematch in S16 woulda went IU's way again. That and if Mo had never screwed his knee up, 2012 coulda been harder to guard than the following year. *Back on topic.
Lol that was an interesting spellcheck change. Yes, Verdell. I felt so bad for him ending the year that way.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Surprised at the abrupt turn and that Sisley sounds like the first piece to fall. I really expected it to be Haralson with the hope his commitment might help attract the others, as I think Moreno's commitment did for UK. From reports, I thought Sisley was pretty much a done deal to PU. Glad I was wrong. Sounds like it was a good visit, even though I haven't seen any reports back. Anything out there from our X followers?

Reactions: Tammany Hall
Surprised at the abrupt turn and that Sisley sounds like the first piece to fall. I really expected it to be Haralson with the hope his commitment might help attract the others, as I think Moreno's commitment did for UK. From reports, I thought Sisley was pretty much a done deal to PU. Glad I was wrong. Sounds like it was a good visit, even though I haven't seen any reports back. Anything out there from our X followers?
The visits went better than well. Reibe visit might just make him a Hoosier. Mullins visit supposedly knocked out of the park. That’s about it.

The visits went better than well. Reibe visit might just make him a Hoosier. Mullins visit supposedly knocked out of the park. That’s about it.
what was the story of Pope visiting w Mullins before his IU visit Friday? BS, or did he go see him at home/school? I would normally think any visit is a good one, but that sort of wreaks of desparation to me.

Painter pivoting to some other wing/4 type players late this summer was probably a good indication this was still an open recruitment. I like the idea of Sisley, but he can’t be the headliner.

Reactions: kkott
Painter pivoting to some other wing/4 type players late this summer was probably a good indication this was still an open recruitment. I like the idea of Sisley, but he can’t be the headliner.
So, you're saying Matt cooled on him? That'll be the spin from PU fans... that and $$$$. Right Bsmitty?

Reactions: Tammany Hall
What family? Can't tell who you are responding to and the thread title pertains to all 3 visitors this weekend.
Sorry yes Sisley. And Trilly has an IU meme this morning, but also an ND one, which is causing a bit of a panic about Harrelson.

I believe Sisley's dad has liked the HOOSIERS for a long time. I would like to see Woodson haul in Sisley, Mullins, Reibe, Harralson and a PF. in class. No portal unless IU can't get great PF in the class.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT