ADVERTISEMENT

Visits This Weekend

Getting them on campus has not been an issue. Getting them to commit has been been a challenge the past two classes. BT was a pleasant last minute add after the others, who they recruited heavily for years, went elsewhere. The hope is they have a backup plan but my guess is the portal is the backup plan. To their credit they've done well with the portal so far, but it's risky.

Reactions: IUgradman
Victor was inducted to the IU Hall of Fame yesterday . At the dinner last night were Cody, Christian, Verdejo, and Jordy of course. Already on campus was JHS. Pretty impressive group to be meeting with our visitors. Hope it helps!
*Vedell? I always wonder had he not screwed his knee up in the 2012 B10 Tourney, if that Uk rematch in S16 woulda went IU's way again. That and if Mo had never screwed his knee up, 2012 coulda been harder to guard than the following year. *Back on topic.

Victor was inducted to the IU Hall of Fame yesterday . At the dinner last night were Cody, Christian, Verdejo, and Jordy of course. Already on campus was JHS. Pretty impressive group to be meeting with our visitors. Hope it helps!
I have always wondered what happened to Verdejo! Thanks for the update.

*Vedell? I always wonder had he not screwed his knee up in the 2012 B10 Tourney, if that Uk rematch in S16 woulda went IU's way again. That and if Mo had never screwed his knee up, 2012 coulda been harder to guard than the following year. *Back on topic.
Verdel was an average player at best.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT